The Toledo Rockets (2-2) and their 17th-ranked pass defense will host the Central Michigan Chippewas (1-3) and the 24th-ranked pass attack on Saturday, October 1, 2022. The Chippewas are 7-point underdogs. The over/under for the outing is 58.5 points.
Toledo vs. Central Michigan Predictions
Toledo vs. Central Michigan Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Toledo vs. Central Michigan: Last 3 Games
- Over its last three contests, Toledo has one win against the spread, and is 1-2 overall.
- Toledo has gone over the total twice in its past three contests.
- The Rockets average total over the last three games is 6.3 points fewer than the 58.5 over/under listed for this matchup.
- Central Michigan has covered the spread once, and is 1-2 overall, in its past three contests.
- In its past three games, Central Michigan has gone over the total once.
- The Chippewas have averaged a total of 59.3 combined points over their last three games, 0.8 greater than this matchup’s total of 58.5.
Toledo vs. Central Michigan Betting Trends
- Toledo has put together a record of 1-3-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 7-point favorites or more, the Rockets have an ATS record of 1-1.
- Games involving Toledo have hit the over twice this season.
- Toledo has won 66.7% of the games this season when it was the moneyline favorite (2-1).
- Toledo has played as a moneyline favorite of -269 or shorter in only two games this season, and it won both.
- Central Michigan has gone 2-1-1 against the spread this year.
- Central Michigan has a perfect 2-0 ATS record when playing as at least 7-point underdogs.
- Central Michigan games have gone over the total twice this year.
- Central Michigan has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- Central Michigan has a record of 0-0 when it is set as an underdog of +217 or more by oddsmakers this season.
Toledo vs. Central Michigan: Over/Under Trends
- Toledo and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total of 58.5 points twice this season.
- This season, Central Michigan has played two games with a combined score higher than 58.5 points.
- The total for the contest of 58.5 is 4.1 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Rockets (31.8 points per game) and the Chippewas (30.8 points per game).
- This game’s point total is 0.2 fewer points than the 58.3 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2022.
- On average, the over/under in Rockets games is 5.1 points fewer than the over/under of 58.5 points in this contest.
- A difference of 0.5 points separates the average total points bet in Chippewas’ games (59.0 points) and this contest’s over/under (58.5 points).
Toledo Players to Watch
- DeQuan Finn has thrown for 786 yards (196.5 ypg) to lead Toledo, completing 59.8% of his passes and recording six touchdown passes and five interceptions this season. He’s also run for 252 yards (63.0 ypg) on 37 carries with five rushing touchdowns.
- This season Jacquez Stuart has racked up 32 carries for 155 yards (38.8 per game) and one touchdown.
- DeMeer Blankumsee’s 235 receiving yards (58.8 yards per game) lead the team. He has 24 receptions.
- Jerjuan Newton has grabbed 10 passes for 202 yards (50.5 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- Jamal Turner has hauled in six catches for 98 yards (24.5 ypg) and two touchdowns this season.
Central Michigan Players to Watch
- Daniel Richardson leads Central Michigan with 1,114 passing yards (278.5 ypg) on 100-of-173 passing with nine touchdowns compared to four interceptions this season.
- Lew Nichols has carried the ball 84 times for a team-high 325 yards (81.3 per game), with five touchdowns this year. He’s also tacked on 15 catches for 97 yards (24.3 per game).
- This season Myles Bailey has racked up 103 yards (25.8 per game) on 18 carries, while also catching eight passes for 75 yards (18.8 per game) and one touchdown.
- Carlos Carriere’s team-high 255 receiving yards (63.8 yards per game) have come on 20 receptions with one touchdown.
- Joel Wilson has totaled 224 receiving yards (56.0 yards per game) and three touchdowns, hauling in 21 passes this year.
- Jalen McGaughy’s 13 catches this season have resulted in 220 yards (55.0 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Where To Watch Toledo vs. Central Michigan
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.