SEC play features the No. 14 Ole Miss Rebels (3-0) squaring off against the No. 7 Kentucky Wildcats (3-0) on Saturday, October 1, 2022 at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium. The Rebels are favored by 6.5 points. The over/under in this contest is 55.5 points.
Ole Miss vs. Kentucky Predictions
Ole Miss vs. Kentucky Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Ole Miss vs. Kentucky Betting Trends
- Ole Miss has covered the spread twice over four games with a set spread.
- The Rebels are 2-2 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- Ole Miss’ games have gone over the total once out of four chances this season.
- Ole Miss has been listed as the moneyline favorite a total of three times this season, and they’ve won all of those games.
- Ole Miss has won all three games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -233 or shorter.
- Kentucky has covered the spread three times in four games with a set total.
- Games involving Kentucky has hit the over once this year.
- Kentucky won the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- Kentucky has not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +189 odds on them winning this game.
Ole Miss vs. Kentucky: Over/Under Trends
- Ole Miss and its opponents have combined to score more than 55.5 points in a game twice this season.
- There has not been a Kentucky game that has finished with a combined score over 55.5 points this season.
- The point total for the game of 55.5 is 18.8 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Rebels (43.0 points per game) and the Wildcats (31.3 points per game).
- The 14 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 41.5 fewer than the 55.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the Rebels have seen a 61.9 over/under in their games this season, 6.4 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- Wildcats games have an over/under of 52.5 points this season, 3.0 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Ole Miss Players to Watch
- Jaxson Dart has thrown for 697 yards (174.3 ypg) to lead Ole Miss, completing 62.2% of his passes and collecting five touchdown passes and two interceptions this season. He’s also contributed in the ground game with 201 rushing yards (50.3 ypg) on 29 carries.
- Quinshon Judkins’ team-high 429 rushing yards (107.3 per game) have come on 70 carries, with five touchdowns this year.
- This season Zach Evans has piled up 365 yards (91.3 per game) on 59 attempts with four touchdowns.
- Jonathan Mingo’s 257 receiving yards (64.3 yards per game) lead the team. He has 12 receptions with one touchdown.
- Malik Heath has reeled in 13 passes for 220 yards (55.0 yards per game) and three touchdowns this year.
- Michael Trigg’s 13 grabs have netted him 87 yards (21.8 ypg) and three touchdowns.
Kentucky Players to Watch
- Will Levis has thrown for 1,185 yards (296.3 ypg) to lead Kentucky, completing 67.5% of his passes and recording 10 touchdown passes and four interceptions this season.
- Kavosiey Smoke’s team-high 263 rushing yards (65.8 per game) have come on 51 carries, with one touchdown this year.
- This season La’Vell Wright has racked up 72 yards (18.0 per game) on 28 attempts.
- Tayvion Robinson’s team-high 349 receiving yards (87.3 yards per game) have come on 20 receptions with two touchdowns.
- Dane Key has put together a 241-yard season so far (60.3 receiving yards per game) with three touchdowns, reeling in 15 passes.
- Barion Brown’s 13 receptions have netted him 201 yards (50.3 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Where To Watch Ole Miss vs. Kentucky
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.