The Louisville Cardinals (2-2) will face off against their ACC-rival, the Boston College Eagles (1-2) in a matchup on Saturday, October 1, 2022 at Alumni Stadium. The Eagles will need a complete game to pull off an upset, they are currently 17-point underdogs. The over/under is set at 51 in the contest.
Louisville vs. Boston College Predictions
Louisville vs. Boston College Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Louisville vs. Boston College Betting Trends
- Louisville has gone 2-2-0 against the spread this season.
- Games involving Louisville have hit the over once this season.
- Louisville has been listed as the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and they split the two games.
- Louisville has not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -890 or shorter.
- Boston College has not covered the spread yet this year (0-4-0).
- Boston College has not covered a spread when it is at least 17-point underdogs (0-1).
- Games involving Boston College have hit the over twice this season.
- Boston College has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- Boston College is 0-1 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +577 or more on the moneyline.
Louisville vs. Boston College: Over/Under Trends
- This season, Louisville games have hit the over on this matchup’s 51-point over/under once.
- This season, two Boston College games have ended with more combined scoring than Saturday’s total of 51.
- The Cardinals average 24.8 points per game against the Eagles’ 23.0, amounting to 3.2 points under the matchup’s point total of 51.
- These two teams surrender a combined 42.8 points per game, 8.2 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Cardinals games is 59.4 points, 8.4 more than the over/under of 51 points for this contest.
- A difference of 3.7 points separates this game’s over/under (51 points) and the average total points bet in Eagles’ games (47.3 points) this season.
Louisville Players to Watch
- Micale Cunningham leads Louisville with 776 passing yards (194.0 ypg) on 65-of-107 passing with two touchdowns and three interceptions this season. He also has 395 rushing yards (98.8 ypg) on 56 carries while scoring six touchdowns on the ground.
- This season Tiyon Evans has piled up 45 carries for 215 yards (53.8 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Tyler Hudson’s team-high 262 receiving yards (65.5 yards per game) have come on 18 receptions.
- Ahmari Huggins-Bruce has caught 12 passes for 216 yards (54.0 yards per game) this year.
- Marshon Ford has hauled in 10 grabs for 92 yards (23.0 ypg) this season.
Boston College Players to Watch
- Phil Jurkovec has 843 passing yards (210.8 ypg) to lead Boston College, completing 60.5% of his passes and throwing seven touchdown passes and five interceptions this season.
- Pat Garwo III has carried the ball 50 times for a team-high 159 yards (39.8 per game), with two touchdowns this year.
- This season Xavier Coleman has racked up 44 yards (11.0 per game) on five carries.
- Zay Flowers’ 330 receiving yards (82.5 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s registered 29 receptions and three touchdowns.
- George Takacs has put together a 166-yard season so far (41.5 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown, hauling in 16 passes.
- Jaden Williams’ eight grabs are good enough for 123 yards (30.8 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Where To Watch Louisville vs. Boston College
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.