The No. 23 Florida State Seminoles (3-0) will face off against their ACC-rival, the No. 22 Wake Forest Demon Deacons (3-1) in a matchup on Saturday, October 1, 2022 at Bobby Bowden Field at Doak Campbell Stadium. The spread foreshadows a close game, with the Seminoles favored to win by 6 points. The over/under in this outing is 66 points.
Florida State vs. Wake Forest Predictions
Florida State vs. Wake Forest Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Florida State vs. Wake Forest Betting Trends
- Florida State has compiled a 3-1-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Seminoles have an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 6-point favorites.
- This season, Florida State’s games have hit the over twice out of four chances.
- Florida State has not yet lost a game it played as the moneyline favorite this season, going 3-0.
- Florida State has played as a moneyline favorite of -216 or shorter in only two games this season, and it won both.
- Wake Forest has covered the spread in a game three times this year (3-1-0).
- In games it has played as 6-point underdogs or more, Wake Forest has a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- Wake Forest’s games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under three times this season.
- Wake Forest lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- Wake Forest has played as an underdog of +172 or more once this season and lost that game.
Florida State vs. Wake Forest: Over/Under Trends
- Florida State and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Saturday’s over/under of 66 points once this season.
- In Wake Forest’s four games this season, have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s total of 66.
- The total for the matchup of 66 is 12.1 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Seminoles (35.3 points per game) and the Demon Deacons (42.8 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 50.8 points per game, 15.2 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Seminoles games is 12.7 points fewer than the over/under of 66 points in this matchup.
- Demon Deacons games have an over/under of 63.3 points this season, 2.7 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Florida State Players to Watch
- Jordan Travis leads Florida State with 945 passing yards (236.3 ypg) on 60-of-91 passing with five touchdowns compared to one interception this season. He also adds 48 rushing yards (12.0 ypg) on 15 carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- Treshaun Ward’s team-high 350 rushing yards (87.5 per game) have come on 54 carries, with three touchdowns this year.
- This season Trey Benson has rushed for 268 yards (67.0 per game) on 37 carries with three touchdowns.
- Johnny Wilson’s 272 receiving yards (68.0 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s collected 13 receptions and two touchdowns.
- Ontaria Wilson has caught 12 passes for 225 yards (56.3 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- Mycah Pittman has hauled in 12 receptions for 141 yards (35.3 ypg) this season.
Wake Forest Players to Watch
- Sam Hartman leads Wake Forest with 962 passing yards (240.5 ypg) on 64-of-100 passing with 13 touchdowns compared to two interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Justice Ellison, has carried the ball 52 times for 186 yards (46.5 per game), with one touchdown this year.
- This season Christian Turner has collected 176 yards (44.0 per game) on 41 carries with two touchdowns.
- A.T. Perry’s 273 receiving yards (68.3 yards per game) lead the team. He has 16 receptions with two touchdowns.
- Jahmal Banks has totaled 238 receiving yards (59.5 yards per game) and five touchdowns, reeling in 15 passes this year.
- Donavon Greene’s 14 grabs have netted him 237 yards (59.3 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Where To Watch Florida State vs. Wake Forest
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.