A pair of AAC teams meet when the East Carolina Pirates (2-1) face off against the South Florida Bulls (1-3) on Saturday, October 1, 2022 at Raymond James Stadium. The Pirates are favored by 8 points. The over/under is 59 in the outing.
East Carolina vs. South Florida Predictions
East Carolina vs. South Florida Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
East Carolina vs. South Florida Betting Trends
- East Carolina has covered the spread in a game three times this season (3-1-0).
- The Pirates are 2-1 ATS when playing as at least 8-point favorites.
- East Carolina’s games have gone over the total twice out of four chances this season.
- East Carolina has been the moneyline favorite just two other times so far this season, and they split the two games.
- East Carolina has played as a moneyline favorite of -286 or shorter in just two games this season, and it split 1-1.
- South Florida has covered the spread one time in four games with a set spread.
- South Florida is 1-2 ATS when playing as at least 8-point underdogs.
- Games involving South Florida have hit the over on three occasions this season.
- This season, South Florida has been listed as the underdog in three games and failed to win any of those contests.
- South Florida has entered four games this season as the underdog by +230 or more and is 0-0 in those contests.
East Carolina vs. South Florida: Over/Under Trends
- This season, East Carolina games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 59-point over/under twice.
- This season, of South Florida’s games have ended with a score higher than 59 points.
- The Pirates average 36.0 points per game against the Bulls’ 23.5, totaling 0.5 points over the contest’s total of 59.
- The 52.8 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 6.2 fewer than the 59 total in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Pirates games is 7.0 points fewer than the over/under of 59 points in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 1.5 points fewer than the average over/under in Bulls’ games this season (60.5 points).
East Carolina Players to Watch
- Holton Ahlers has thrown for 1,067 yards (266.8 ypg) to lead East Carolina, completing 66.4% of his passes and tossing nine touchdown passes and three interceptions this season. He’s also contributed in the ground game with 72 rushing yards (18.0 ypg) on 26 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- Keaton Mitchell’s team-high 386 rushing yards (96.5 per game) have come on 46 carries, with three touchdowns this year.
- This season Rahjai Harris has rushed for 198 yards (49.5 per game) on 56 carries with four touchdowns.
- Isaiah Winstead’s 402 receiving yards (100.5 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s registered 28 receptions and one touchdown.
- C.J. Johnson has totaled 223 receiving yards (55.8 yards per game) and two touchdowns, reeling in 15 passes this year.
- Jaylen Johnson has hauled in 15 receptions for 188 yards (47.0 ypg) and one touchdown this season.
South Florida Players to Watch
- Gerry Bohanon has thrown for 569 yards (142.3 ypg) to lead South Florida, completing 53.4% of his passes and six interceptions this season. He’s also run for 136 yards (34.0 ypg) on 28 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- Brian Battie’s team-high 295 rushing yards (73.8 per game) have come on 36 carries, with three touchdowns this year.
- Xavier Weaver’s 252 receiving yards (63.0 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 20 receptions.
- Omarion Dollison has put together a 77-yard season so far (19.3 receiving yards per game), hauling in six passes.
- Jimmy Horn Jr.’s four receptions this season have resulted in 62 yards (15.5 ypg).
Where To Watch East Carolina vs. South Florida
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.