The Coastal Carolina Chanticleers (4-0) will face off against their Sun Belt-rival, the Georgia Southern Eagles (2-1) in a matchup on Saturday, October 1, 2022 at Brooks Stadium. The Chanticleers are notable favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 10 points. The over/under for the outing is 68.5 points.
Coastal Carolina vs. Georgia Southern Predictions
Coastal Carolina vs. Georgia Southern Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Coastal Carolina vs. Georgia Southern Betting Trends
- Coastal Carolina has covered the spread twice in four games with a set spread.
- The Chanticleers have yet to cover the spread (0-1-1) when they are at least 10-point favorites.
- This season, three of Coastal Carolina’s games have gone over the point total.
- Coastal Carolina has been listed as the moneyline favorite a total of three times this season, and they’ve won all of those games.
- Coastal Carolina has played as a moneyline favorite of -365 or shorter in just one game this season, which it won.
- Georgia Southern is 3-1-0 against the spread this season.
- Georgia Southern has an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 10-point underdogs.
- Georgia Southern games have gone over the total twice this season.
- Georgia Southern has split the two games it has played as underdogs this season.
- Georgia Southern is 0-0 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +278 or more on the moneyline.
Coastal Carolina vs. Georgia Southern: Over/Under Trends
- Coastal Carolina and its opponents have not combined to exceed Saturday’s over/under of 68.5 points this season.
- There has been just one game featuring Georgia Southern this season with more combined scoring than Saturday’s total of 68.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 78.7 points per game, 10.2 points more than the total of 68.5 for this matchup.
- This matchup’s over/under is 14.2 fewer points than the 54.3 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2022.
- The Chanticleers have seen a 60.9 average over/under in their games this season, 7.6 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- Eagles games have an over/under of 60.5 points this season, 8.0 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Coastal Carolina Players to Watch
- Grayson McCall has thrown for 1,001 yards (250.3 ypg) to lead Coastal Carolina, completing 70.4% of his passes and tossing 11 touchdown passes and one interception this season. He’s also contributed in the ground game with 91 rushing yards (22.8 ypg) on 29 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- CJ Beasley has carried the ball 60 times for a team-high 345 yards (86.3 per game), with one touchdown this year. He’s also tacked on seven catches for 114 yards (28.5 per game) and one touchdown.
- This season Reese White has racked up 36 carries for 245 yards (61.3 per game) and one touchdown.
- Sam Pinckney’s team-leading 336 receiving yards (84.0 yards per game) have come on 22 receptions with one touchdown.
- Jared Brown has racked up 253 receiving yards (63.3 yards per game) and two touchdowns, reeling in 14 passes this year.
- Tyson Mobley has hauled in 11 receptions for 129 yards (32.3 ypg) and three touchdowns this season.
Georgia Southern Players to Watch
- Kyle Vantrease leads Georgia Southern with 1,290 passing yards (322.5 ypg) on 116-of-191 passing with eight touchdowns compared to six interceptions this season. He also adds 50 rushing yards (12.5 ypg) on 12 carries while scoring two touchdowns on the ground.
- Jalen White’s team-high 305 rushing yards (76.3 per game) have come on 56 carries, with six touchdowns this year. He’s also tacked on seven catches for 69 yards (17.3 per game).
- This season Gerald Green has racked up 260 yards (65.0 per game) on 40 attempts with four touchdowns.
- Derwin Burgess Jr.’s team-leading 333 receiving yards (83.3 yards per game) have come on 25 receptions with two touchdowns.
- Khaleb Hood has recorded 247 receiving yards (61.8 yards per game) and one touchdown, hauling in 23 passes this year.
- Jeremy Singleton’s 21 receptions this season have resulted in 195 yards (48.8 ypg) and one touchdown.
Where To Watch Coastal Carolina vs. Georgia Southern
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.