MWC play features the Boise State Broncos (2-2) taking on the San Diego State Aztecs (2-2) on Friday, September 30, 2022 at Albertsons Stadium. The Broncos are favored by 5.5 points. The over/under for the contest is 40 points.
Boise State vs. San Diego State Predictions
Boise State vs. San Diego State Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Boise State vs. San Diego State: Last 3 Games
- Boise State has not covered the spread and is 2-1 overall in its last three games.
- Boise State has hit the over once in its past three contests.
- The Broncos and their opponents have combined to score an average of 47.2 points in their last three games, 7.2 more than the 40 over/under in this matchup.
- In its past three games, San Diego State has one win against the spread, and is 2-1 overall.
- San Diego State’s past three contests have not hit the over.
- The Aztecs and their opponents have combined to score an average of 47.8 combined points in their last three games, 7.8 more than the 40 over/under in this matchup.
Boise State vs. San Diego State Betting Trends
- Boise State is winless against the spread this season (0-3-1).
- The Broncos have not covered a spread when they are at least 5.5-point favorites (0-2-1).
- Boise State’s games have gone over the total once this season.
- Boise State has won two of the three games it was the moneyline favorite this season (66.7%).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -227 or shorter, Boise State has a 1-0 record (winning 66.7% of its games).
- San Diego State has gone 1-3-0 against the spread this year.
- San Diego State has yet to cover the spread when it is at least 5.5-point underdogs (0-1).
- This season, San Diego State games have hit the over just once.
- San Diego State has split the two games it has played as underdogs this season.
- San Diego State has played as an underdog of +182 or more once this season and lost that game.
Boise State vs. San Diego State: Over/Under Trends
- Boise State and its opponents have combined to score more than 40 points in a game twice this season.
- A total of of San Diego State’s games ended with a combined score over 40 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 42.5 points per game, 2.5 points more than the total of 40 for this contest.
- The 44 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are four more than the 40 total in this contest.
- On average, the Broncos have seen a 49.3 over/under in their games this season, 9.3 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 7.5 points separates the average total points bet in Aztecs’ games (47.5 points) and this game’s over/under (40 points).
Boise State Players to Watch
- Hank Bachmeier leads Boise State with 497 passing yards (124.3 ypg) on 51-of-94 passing with six touchdowns compared to three interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, George Holani, has carried the ball 73 times for 261 yards (65.3 per game), with one touchdown this year. He’s proven to be a dual threat, racking up 96 receiving yards (24 per game) on 11 catches with two receiving touchdowns.
- This season Ashton Jeanty has racked up 27 carries for 119 yards (29.8 per game), while also catching eight passes for 79 yards (19.8 per game).
- LaTrell Caples’ 125 receiving yards (31.3 yards per game) lead the team. He has 14 receptions with two touchdowns.
- Stefan Cobbs has hauled in 12 passes for 103 yards (25.8 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
San Diego State Players to Watch
- Braxton Burmeister has 230 passing yards (57.5 ypg) to lead San Diego State, completing 53.1% of his passes and collecting two touchdown passes and two interceptions this season. He’s also helped out on the ground with 149 rushing yards (37.3 ypg) on 28 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- Jordan Byrd has carried the ball 29 times for a team-high 224 yards (56 per game), with three touchdowns this year.
- This season Jaylon Armstead has rushed for 190 yards (47.5 per game) on 18 carries.
- Jesse Matthews’ 68 receiving yards (17 yards per game) lead the team. He has nine receptions.
- Tyrell Shavers has put up a 65-yard season so far (16.3 receiving yards per game) with two touchdowns, hauling in seven passes.
- Mark Redman’s six grabs have turned into 38 yards (9.5 ypg).
Where To Watch Boise State vs. San Diego State
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.