The Cleveland Guardians (84-67) visit the Texas Rangers (65-85) at 7:05 PM ET on Saturday, a game featuring two of MLB’s most consistent batters. Andres Gimenez has an average of .302 (ninth in league) for the Guardians, while Nate Lowe is eighth at .306 for the Rangers.
The Guardians are favored (-128 on the moneyline to win) when they visit the Rangers (+107). The starting pitchers are Cal Quantrill (13-5) for the Cleveland Guardians, and Glenn Otto (6-9) for the Texas Rangers. The total for the game is set at 8 total runs.
Guardians vs. Rangers Predictions
Guardians vs. Rangers Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Guardians vs. Rangers Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Cleveland won all of the five games it played as a moneyline favorite over their last 10 matchups.
- Over their last 10 outings — all had a set run total — the Guardians and their opponents combined to go over the total six times.
- Cleveland’s record against the spread is 6-4-0 over its past 10 games.
- Texas has played as the underdog in four of its past 10 games and won one of those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Rangers and their opponents have combined to hit the over seven times.
- Texas has three wins against the spread in its last 10 chances.
Guardians vs. Rangers Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Cal Quantrill
- The Guardians are 20-11-0 against the spread when Quantrill starts.
- The Guardians have a 10-4 record in Quantrill’s 14 starts this season when they were the moneyline favorite.
- Over Quantrill’s 29 starts, his team is 19-10.
- Quantrill has started 31 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season. The teams have combined to hit the over in 19 of them.
Projected starter: Glenn Otto
- When Otto starts, his team is 13-11-0 against the spread this season.
- His team has been victorious in 43.8% of the games he’s started as the moneyline underdog with a record of 7-9.
- Otto’s team has won 11 of his 24 starts this season.
- Out of Otto’s 24 starts with a total this season, 10 have hit the over.
Guardians Batting Leaders
- Jose Ramirez leads the Guardians with 28 home runs and 117 runs batted in.
- Ramirez ranks 22nd in homers and third in RBI among all hitters in baseball.
- Ramirez brings a two-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last five games he is batting .263 with two walks and five RBI.
- Steven Kwan is hitting .296 with 22 doubles, seven triples, five home runs and 59 walks.
- Kwan ranks 282nd in homers and 174th in RBI this year.
- Kwan heads into this game on a seven-game hitting streak. In his last 10 games he is hitting .333 with a double, two triples, a home run, three walks and five RBI.
- Amed Rosario is batting .281 with 25 doubles, eight triples, 11 home runs and 25 walks.
- Rosario enters this game on a five-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .273 with a triple, a home run, two walks and three RBI.
- Gimenez is hitting .302 to lead his team.
- Gimenez enters this matchup on a five-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .400 with a triple, two walks and five RBI.
Rangers Batting Leaders
- Marcus Semien has been key for Texas with 23 home runs, 77 RBI and a batting average of .252 this season.
- Semien’s home run total ranks 42nd in MLB, and he is 37th in RBI.
- Corey Seager’s 32 home runs are most among Texas batters. He’s driven in 82 runs this season while slugging .459.
- Among all MLB hitters, Seager is 11th in home runs and 30th in RBI.
- Seager heads into this game on a five-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .350 with two doubles, two home runs, a walk and four RBI.
- Adolis Garcia is among the top hitters for Texas with a .253 average, 25 homers and 95 RBI.
- Garcia enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .294 with two doubles, two walks and three RBI.
- Lowe leads Texas with a .306 batting average. He’s also hit 25 homers and has 72 RBI.
- Lowe heads into this matchup on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .200 with a double, a walk and an RBI.
Where To Watch Guardians vs. Rangers
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.