The Kansas City Royals (61-88) aim to prolong their three-game win streak when they play the Seattle Mariners (82-67) on Friday at 8:10 PM ET, at Kauffman Stadium.
The Royals are favored at home (-136) against the Mariners (+116). The Royals will give the ball to Brady Singer (9-4) against the Mariners and Marco Gonzales (10-14). The contest has an over/under of 7.5.
Royals vs. Mariners Predictions
Royals vs. Mariners Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Royals vs. Mariners Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Kansas City was listed as the moneyline favorite by oddsmakers only once over the last 10 games, and won that matchup.
- In their last 10 outings (all 10 of them had set totals), the Royals and their opponents combined to go over the run total three times.
- Kansas City is 7-3-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Seattle has played as the underdog in three of its past 10 games and won one of those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, the Mariners and their opponents are 4-6-0 in their last 10 games with a total.
- Seattle is 5-5-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Royals vs. Mariners Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Brady Singer
- The Royals have a 17-7-0 record against the spread in Singer’s starts.
- The Royals have a 4-3 record in Singer’s seven starts this season when they were the moneyline favorite.
- Singer’s team has a 14-8 record in his starts this season.
- Singer’s starts with a set total this season have hit the over in nine of 24 contests.
Projected starter: Marco Gonzales
- Gonzales and his team are 18-11-0 ATS this season when he starts.
- His team has won 36.4% of his starts when they are underdogs on the moneyline (8-14).
- Gonzales’ team has won 13 of his 29 starts.
- Games started by Gonzales have a 12-16-1 record at hitting the over this season.
Royals Batting Leaders
- Bobby Witt Jr. paces the Royals in runs batted in (76) and has racked up a team-best batting average of .254.
- Among hitters in baseball, Witt Jr. ranks 59th in homers and 39th in RBI.
- Witt Jr. brings a six-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last 10 games he is hitting .333 with five doubles and five RBI.
- Salvador Perez has hit 22 home runs to pace his team.
- Among all MLB hitters, Perez ranks 45th in home runs and 43rd in RBI.
- Perez has safely hit in eight straight games. During his last 10 outings he is hitting .359 with two doubles, two home runs, a walk and seven RBI.
- MJ Melendez is batting .221 with 18 doubles, three triples, 17 home runs and 59 walks.
- Hunter Dozier is batting .232 with 24 doubles, three triples, 11 home runs and 33 walks.
Mariners Batting Leaders
- Julio Rodriguez leads Seattle with a batting average of .278. He’s also hit 27 home runs with 72 RBI.
- In all of Major League Baseball, Rodriguez ranks 26th in home runs and 46th in RBI.
- Rodriguez enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .375 with a double, two home runs, a walk and two RBI.
- Ty France is batting .272 with an OBP of .336 and a slugging percentage of .442 this season.
- France is 59th in home runs and 36th in RBI among all MLB hitters this year.
- J.P. Crawford has 121 hits this season and a slash line of .250/.337/.349.
- Adam Frazier has 121 hits and an OBP of .303 to go with a slugging percentage of .310 this season.
Where To Watch Royals vs. Mariners
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.