Player prop bets are available for Trevor Lawrence in Sunday’s NFL action at 4:05 PM ET live on CBS. The Week 3 outing sees Lawrence’s Jacksonville Jaguars (1-1) take the field at SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California against the Los Angeles Chargers (1-1).
Lawrence Passing Insights
- Compared to his 248.5-yard over/under for this contest, Lawrence is throwing for more yards per game this year (255.0).
- In two games this year, Lawrence has exceeded 248.5 passing yards once.
- Lawrence has fallen short of his season prop bet average (372.3 passing yards) by 117.3 yards per game.
- Lawrence has not gone over on his passing yards prop total in two chances this year.
- Lawrence has thrown for a touchdown in all two games this season, with more than one TD pass once.
- Lawrence has thrown an interception in one of two games this season, but not more than one.
Lawrence Rushing Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Lawrence has a 13.5-yard rushing prop bet over/under, compared to his season average of 7.5 yards per game.
- Not once so far this season has Lawrence rushed for more than 13.5 yards in a game.
- Lawrence has failed to go over his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (30.3) by 22.8 yards per game.
- Lawrence has not gone over his rushing yard prop bet total in each of his two games this year.
- Lawrence has not hit paydirt on the ground through two games.
Los Angeles Chargers Rankings
- The Chargers give up 241 passing yards per game, the NFL’s 19th-ranked pass defense this season.
- The Chargers have the No. 19 defense in the league in passing TDs allowed, conceding four this season (two per game).
- With three total interceptions this year, the Chargers’ defense ranks seventh in the NFL.
Where To Watch Trevor Lawrence
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.