Check out the player prop bets available for Rex Burkhead when he suits up in NFL play on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS. Burkhead and the Houston Texans (0-1-1) have a Week 3 matchup against the Chicago Bears (1-1) at Soldier Field.
Burkhead Rushing Insights
- Burkhead’s rushing yards over/under for Sunday’s game is set at 26.5 yards. That’s 6.5 more than his season average of 20.0.
- Burkhead has totaled over 26.5 yards on the ground in one outing so far this season.
- Burkhead has an average rushing yards over/under of 41.3 so far this season. He’s come up short of that by racking up 20.0 yards per game on the ground.
- So far this season, Burkhead has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet in two opportunities.
- Burkhead does not have a rushing TD through two games.
Burkhead Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Burkhead’s 19.5 receiving yards per game are 2.0 more than his over/under for Sunday’s outing.
- Burkhead has gained over 17.5 receiving yards once in two games this season.
- Burkhead has an average receiving yards prop total of 25.8. But he accumulates 6.3 less yards per game than that.
- Burkhead will be aiming to hit the over on a receiving yards prop bet for the first time this year (after two attempts).
- Burkhead has zero touchdown catches in two games this season.
Chicago Bears Rankings
- Burkhead will square off against the NFL’s worst run defense this week. The Bears concede 189.5 yards on the ground per contest.
- So far this season, the Bears have surrendered two passing TDs to their opponents, averaging 1.0 per game. That ranks 23rd in league play.
Where To Watch Rex Burkhead
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.