Take a look at Michael Carter’s player prop betting options set by oddsmakers for his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS. The Cincinnati Bengals (0-2) will be Carter and the New York Jets’ (1-1) opponent in this Week 3 matchup at MetLife Stadium.
Carter Rushing Insights
- Carter averages 41.5 rushing yards per game, 2.0 higher than Sunday’s over/under.
- So far this season, Carter has exceeded this week’s prop bet total for rushing yards (39.5 yards) one time.
- Carter’s average rushing yards prop bet so far this season (68.3) is higher than his rushing yard average (41.5) this year.
- Carter has come up short of his rushing yard prop bet total in each of his two games this year.
- Carter has not scored a rushing TD through two games.
Carter Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Carter averages 33.5 receiving yards, 15.0 more than his prop bet for Sunday.
- Carter has collected more than 18.5 receiving yards in every game (two) this season.
- Carter picks up 33.5 receiving yards per game, 6.7 more than his average prop total (26.8).
- Carter has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in both of his opportunities this season.
- Carter does not have a touchdown catch this year (in two games).
Cincinnati Bengals Rankings
- Carter will face the NFL’s 12th-ranked run defense this week. The Bengals give up 91 yards on the ground per contest.
- The Bengals have the No. 9 defense in the NFL in rushing touchdowns allowed, conceding one this season (0.5 per game).
Where To Watch Michael Carter
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.