In advance of Sunday’s game, check out James Robinson’s player prop bet options. He’ll take the field at 4:05 PM ET on CBS. His Jacksonville Jaguars (1-1) hit the field against the Los Angeles Chargers (1-1) in Week 3 at SoFi Stadium.
Robinson Rushing Insights
- Robinson rushes for 65.0 yards per game this season, which outpaces Sunday’s over/under of 49.5 yards.
- Robinson has collected more than 49.5 rushing yards in every game he’s played this season.
- Robinson has had an average rushing yards prop set at 57.3 this season, which he’s outpaced on average by 7.7 yards.
- Robinson has hit his rushing yards over this season in each of his two games played.
- Robinson has scored a rushing touchdown in all two games this year.
Robinson Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Robinson’s 8.5 receiving yards average is 4.0 less than his prop total on Sunday.
- In one out of two games this year, Robinson has collected over 12.5 receiving yards.
- Robinson’s season average of 8.5 receiving yards is 8.3 fewer than his average over/under (16.8).
- Robinson has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in one of two games this season.
- Robinson has caught a TD pass once this season, in two games.
Los Angeles Chargers Rankings
- The run defense of the Chargers is giving up 78.5 yards per game on the ground this year, which ranks seventh in the NFL.
- So far this season, the Chargers have conceded zero passing TDs to opponents, averaging zero per game. That ranks first among NFL defenses.
Where To Watch James Robinson
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.