Check out the player prop bets available for James Conner when he suits up in NFL action on Sunday at 4:25 PM ET live on FOX. Conner’s Arizona Cardinals (1-1) face the Los Angeles Rams (1-1) in Week 3. The matchup will take place at State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona.
Conner Rushing Insights
- Conner records 25.5 rushing yards per game this season, 24.0 less than Sunday’s over/under.
- Conner has not run for over 49.5 yards in a game yet this year (through two outings).
- Conner’s average rushing yards over/under so far this season (86.3) is higher than his rushing yard average (25.5) this year.
- So far this season, Conner has yet to hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet in two opportunities.
- Conner has scored a rushing TD in one game this year.
Conner Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Conner is averaging 27.5 receiving yards, 8.0 more than the over/under of 19.5 set for Sunday.
- Conner has totaled more than 19.5 receiving yards in all two games this year.
- Conner’s average prop total for receiving yards is 35.3. But he is accumulating 7.8 less per game than that.
- Conner has gone over on his receiving yards prop in 50.0% of his games (one of two).
- Conner does not have a touchdown catch this year (in two games).
Los Angeles Rams Rankings
- The 105.5 rushing yards the Rams allow per contest makes them the 14th-ranked rush defense in the league this season.
- So far this year, the Rams have allowed one passing TDs to opponents, averaging 0.5 per game. That ranks ninth among NFL teams.
Where To Watch James Conner
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.