Player props are available for Cordarrelle Patterson in Sunday’s NFL action at 4:25 PM ET live on FOX. This matchup in Week 3 sees Patterson’s Atlanta Falcons (0-2) in action at Lumen Field in Seattle, Washington against the Seattle Seahawks (1-1).
Patterson Rushing Insights
- Patterson rushes for 80.5 yards per game this season, which outpaces Sunday’s prop total of 41.5 yards.
- So far this season, Patterson has out-rushed this week’s prop bet total for rushing yards (41.5 yards) one time.
- Sportsbooks have set Patterson’s average rushing yards over/under at 64.8 yards. He has out-gained it by racking up 80.5 rushing yards per game.
- Once in two opportunities this season, Patterson has hit the over on his rushing yards total.
- Patterson has rushed for a touchdown one time this season in two games.
Patterson Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Patterson averages 8.0 receiving yards, 6.5 less than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- Patterson has gained more than 14.5 receiving yards once in two games this season.
- Patterson’s average prop total for receiving yards is 34.8. But he is accumulating 26.8 less per game than that.
- Patterson will be aiming to hit the over on a receiving yards over/under for the first time this season (after two attempts).
- Patterson does not have a touchdown catch this year (in two games).
Seattle Seahawks Rankings
- Patterson will play against the NFL’s 25th-ranked run defense this week. The Seahawks give up 146 yards on the ground per contest.
- So far this year, the Seahawks have given up two passing TDs to opponents, averaging one per game. That ranks 23rd in NFL play.
Where To Watch Cordarrelle Patterson
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.