Check out what sportsbooks have posted for Austin Ekeler’s player props in Sunday’s NFL action, as he takes to the field at 4:05 PM ET broadcast on CBS. The Jacksonville Jaguars (1-1) will be Ekeler and the Los Angeles Chargers’ (1-1) opponent in this Week 3 matchup at SoFi Stadium.
Ekeler Rushing Insights
- Ekeler averages 37.5 rushing yards per game average in 2022, 19.0 fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
- Not once yet this season has Ekeler rushed for more than 56.5 yards in a game.
- Ekeler puts up 1875.8 fewer yards per game this season than his average rushing yards over/under (1913.3 yards).
- So far this season, Ekeler has yet to hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet in two opportunities.
- Through two games, Ekeler has yet to score a rushing touchdown.
Ekeler Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Ekeler’s 45.5 receiving yards average is 10.0 more than his over/under for Sunday’s matchup.
- In all two games this season, Ekeler has collected more than 35.5 receiving yards.
- Ekeler has an average receiving yards prop total of 1239.0. But he accumulates 1193.5 less yards per game than that.
- Ekeler will be aiming to hit the over on a receiving yards over/under for the first time this year (after two attempts).
- Having played two games this year, Ekeler has not caught a touchdown pass.
Jacksonville Jaguars Rankings
- The rush defense of the Jaguars is allowing 69.5 yards per game on the ground this year, which ranks third in the league.
- So far this season, the Jaguars have conceded zero passing TDs to their opponents, averaging zero per game. That ranks first in league play.
Where To Watch Austin Ekeler
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.