The San Francisco Giants (70-77) visit the Colorado Rockies (64-83) at 8:40 PM ET on Tuesday.
As the favorite, the Giants (-155 on the moneyline to win) take the field at the Rockies (+130). The Rockies will hand the ball to Kyle Freeland, but the Giants’ starting pitcher has yet to be announced for this game. The total for this game is 10.
Giants vs. Rockies Predictions
Giants vs. Rockies Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Giants vs. Rockies Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- San Francisco was the moneyline favorite in three of its last 10 games, and finished 2-1 in those matchups.
- Over their last 10 matchups, the Giants and their opponents combined to hit the over on the total two times (all 10 games had set totals).
- San Francisco has gone 6-4-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Colorado has played as the underdog in nine of its past 10 games and won five of those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Rockies and their opponents have failed to hit the over six times.
- Colorado has seven wins against the spread in its last 10 chances.
Giants vs. Rockies Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Kyle Freeland
- The southpaw did not pitch as the moneyline underdog in any games last season.
Giants Batting Leaders
- Wilmer Flores has racked up a team-high 69 runs batted in.
- In MLB play, Flores ranks 62nd in homers and 50th in RBI.
- Flores heads into this game on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .273 with a double, a home run and four RBI.
- Thairo Estrada has a club-best .266 batting average.
- Estrada currently ranks 111th in home runs and 87th in RBI in the bigs.
- Estrada takes a three-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is hitting .313 with a double, a home run, two walks and three RBI.
- Joc Pederson paces the Giants with 22 home runs.
- Mike Yastrzemski has 27 doubles, two triples, 13 home runs and 56 walks while hitting .207.
Rockies Batting Leaders
- C.J. Cron leads Colorado in home runs with 28 and runs batted in with 98.
- Cron ranks 19th in homers and sixth in RBI among all hitters in the big leagues.
- Charlie Blackmon is batting .263 with an OBP of .313 and a slugging percentage of .421 this season.
- Blackmon ranks 89th in home runs and 37th in RBI among all MLB batters this year.
- Blackmon heads into this matchup on a three-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .333 with two triples, a walk and two RBI.
- Brendan Rodgers is slashing .261/.319/.396 this season for the Rockies.
- Ryan McMahon has collected 119 hits this season and has an OBP of .334. He’s slugging .413 on the year.
Where To Watch Giants vs. Rockies
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.