The New York Mets (94-55) aim to add on to their five-game win streak when they play the Milwaukee Brewers (78-69) on Tuesday at 7:40 PM ET, at American Family Field.
The Mets are projected as a close favorite (-111 moneyline odds to win) against the Brewers (-109). The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the New York Mets looking to Carlos Carrasco (15-6), and Aaron Ashby answering the bell for the Milwaukee Brewers. The contest has a set total of 7.5.
Mets vs. Brewers Predictions
Mets vs. Brewers Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Mets vs. Brewers Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- New York has a 6-3 record over the nine games it was a moneyline favorite in its last 10 matchups.
- In their last 10 matchups — all had a set run total — the Mets and their opponents combined to go over the total six times.
- New York’s ATS record is 6-4-0 over its past 10 games.
- Milwaukee has played as the underdog in three of its past 10 games and has won two of those contests.
- The Brewers and their opponents have combined to hit the over six times in their last 10 games with a total.
- Milwaukee has a record of 5-5-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Mets vs. Brewers Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Carlos Carrasco
- When Carrasco starts, the Mets have gone 16-10-0 against the spread.
- The Mets have a 16-6 record in Carrasco’s 22 starts this season when they were favored on the moneyline.
- In Carrasco’s 26 starts, his team is 17-9.
- Carrasco has had 26 starts with a total this season, and the teams combined go over the total in 14 of those games.
Projected starter: Aaron Ashby
- The left-hander did not appear in a game when his team was the moneyline underdog last season.
Mets Batting Leaders
- Pete Alonso has racked up a team-high 36 home runs and 118 runs batted in.
- Among all batters in baseball, Alonso’s home run total ranks fifth and his RBI tally ranks second.
- Francisco Lindor has 21 doubles, five triples, 24 home runs and 58 walks while batting .269.
- Among all MLB batters, Lindor ranks 37th in homers and ninth in RBI.
- Lindor enters this game on a six-game hitting streak. In his last 10 games he is hitting .318 with a double, a triple, three home runs, two walks and six RBI.
- Brandon Nimmo is hitting .265 with 28 doubles, seven triples, 14 home runs and 66 walks.
- Nimmo enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .353 with a triple, six walks and three RBI.
- Jeff McNeil is hitting .320 to pace his team.
- McNeil takes a two-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is batting .278 with a double, four walks and two RBI.
Brewers Batting Leaders
- Rowdy Tellez is batting .225 this season with a team-high 32 home runs.
- Tellez is 11th in homers and 21st in RBI among all hitters in the big leagues.
- Tellez takes a two-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is batting .200 with two home runs, a walk and five RBI.
- Willy Adames is a key run producer for Milwaukee with a .238 average, 30 homers and 92 RBI.
- Adames is 15th among hitters in the big leagues in home runs, and 12th in RBI.
- Christian Yelich leads Milwaukee with a .264 batting average while slugging 12 homers and driving in 53 runs.
- Yelich enters this game on a five-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .381 with three doubles, two walks and an RBI.
- Andrew McCutchen has collected 115 hits this season and has an OBP of .308. He’s slugging .391 on the year.
Where To Watch Mets vs. Brewers
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.