Player props are available for Kareem Hunt in Thursday’s NFL action at 8:15 PM ET live on Amazon Prime Video. This matchup in Week 3 sees Hunt’s Cleveland Browns (1-1) in action at FirstEnergy Stadium in Cleveland, Ohio against the Pittsburgh Steelers (1-1).
Hunt Rushing Insights
- Hunt records 52.0 rushing yards per game this season, 7.5 greater than Thursday’s prop total.
- So far this season, Hunt has out-rushed this week’s prop bet total for rushing yards (44.5 yards) in every game he’s played.
- Hunt’s average rushing yards prop for the season is 59.8 yards, a figure he’s fallen short of by an average of 7.8 yards.
- Hunt has outpaced his rushing yards prop one time in two opportunities this year.
- Hunt has rushed for a touchdown once this season in two games.
Hunt Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Hunt’s 20.0 receiving yards average is 0.5 more than his over/under for Thursday’s outing.
- Hunt has recorded more than 19.5 receiving yards once in two games this year.
- Hunt’s average prop total for receiving yards is 28.3. But he accumulates 8.3 less per game than that.
- Hunt will be aiming to go over a receiving yards over/under for the first time this season (after two attempts).
- Hunt has caught a TD pass once this year, in two games.
Pittsburgh Steelers Rankings
- The 128.5 rushing yards the Steelers yield per outing makes them the 22nd-ranked run defense in the league this season.
- So far this year, the Steelers have allowed one passing TDs to opponents, averaging 0.5 per game. That ranks 10th in league play.
Where To Watch Kareem Hunt
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.