A matchup of MAC teams features the Eastern Michigan Eagles (2-1) squaring off against the Buffalo Bulls (0-3) on Saturday, September 24, 2022 at Rynearson Stadium. The Eagles are listed as favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 4.5 points. An over/under of 60.5 points has been set for the contest.
Eastern Michigan vs. Buffalo Predictions
Eastern Michigan vs. Buffalo Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Eastern Michigan vs. Buffalo Betting Trends
- Eastern Michigan has put together a record of 1-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Eagles are winless against the spread when they have played as 4.5-point favorites or more (0-1).
- Games involving Eastern Michigan have hit the over twice this season.
- Eastern Michigan has been the moneyline favorite only one other time so far this season, a game they won.
- Eastern Michigan has played as a moneyline favorite of -201 or shorter in just one game this season, which it won.
- Buffalo is 1-1-1 against the spread this season.
- Buffalo has an ATS record of 1-0-1 when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- Buffalo games have gone over the total twice this season.
- Buffalo has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- This season, Buffalo has been at least a +164 underdog on the moneyline two times, losing each of those contests.
Eastern Michigan vs. Buffalo: Over/Under Trends
- Eastern Michigan and its opponents have combined to score more than 60.5 points in a game twice this season.
- This season, two Buffalo games have ended with more combined scoring than Saturday’s point total of 60.5.
- The over/under for the game of 60.5 is 7.2 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Eagles (31.0 points per game) and the Bulls (22.3 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 70 points per game, 9.5 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Eagles have seen a 56.7 average over/under in their games this season, 3.8 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 1.7 points more than the average over/under in Bulls’ games this season (58.8 points).
Eastern Michigan Players to Watch
- Taylor Powell has 684 passing yards (228.0 ypg) to lead Eastern Michigan, completing 66.3% of his passes and throwing four touchdown passes and five interceptions this season.
- Samson Evans has carried the ball 61 times for a team-high 367 yards (122.3 per game), with three touchdowns this year.
- This season Jaylon Jackson has rushed for 78 yards (26.0 per game) on 13 carries with one touchdown.
- Tanner Knue’s 190 receiving yards (63.3 yards per game) lead the team. He has 16 receptions with three touchdowns.
- Darius Lassiter has reeled in 11 passes for 117 yards (39.0 yards per game) this year.
- Hassan Beydoun has hauled in nine catches for 98 yards (32.7 ypg) and two touchdowns this season.
Buffalo Players to Watch
- Cole Snyder has 729 passing yards (243.0 ypg) to lead Buffalo, completing 59.8% of his passes and collecting five touchdown passes and two interceptions this season. He’s also chipped in on the ground with 41 rushing yards (13.7 ypg) on 30 carries.
- The team’s top rusher, Mike Washington, has carried the ball 35 times for 147 yards (49.0 per game), with one touchdown this year.
- This season Ron Cook Jr. has taken 34 carries for 108 yards (36.0 per game), while also catching five passes for 51 yards (17.0 per game).
- Justin Marshall’s 256 receiving yards (85.3 yards per game) lead the team. He has 17 receptions with three touchdowns.
- Quian Williams has reeled in 19 passes for 195 yards (65.0 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- Jamari Gassett’s 12 receptions have netted him 69 yards (23.0 ypg).
Where To Watch Eastern Michigan vs. Buffalo
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.