The San Jose State Spartans (1-1) play the Western Michigan Broncos (1-2) on Saturday, September 24, 2022 at CEFCU Stadium. The Spartans are listed as favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 4 points. The over/under is set at 51.5 in the contest.
San Jose State vs. Western Michigan Predictions
San Jose State vs. Western Michigan Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
San Jose State vs. Western Michigan Betting Trends
- San Jose State has covered the spread one time this season (1-1-0).
- The Spartans are winless against the spread when they have played as 4-point favorites or more (0-1).
- San Jose State has been the moneyline favorite only one other time so far this season, a game they won.
- San Jose State has played as a moneyline favorite of -184 or shorter in only one game this season, which it won.
- Western Michigan has covered the spread one time in three games with a set spread.
- Western Michigan is winless against the spread when it is 4-point underdogs or more (0-2).
- Western Michigan games have gone over the total once this year.
- Western Michigan has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- Western Michigan has been at least a +153 moneyline underdog two times this season, but lost all of those games.
San Jose State vs. Western Michigan: Over/Under Trends
- This season, Western Michigan has played one game with a combined score over 51.5 points.
- The Spartans average 18.5 points per game against the Broncos’ 21.0, amounting to 12.0 points under the game’s point total of 51.5.
- The 53.5 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 2.0 more than the 51.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Spartans games is 1.7 points fewer than the over/under of 51.5 points in this contest.
- Broncos games have an over/under of 51.2 points this season, 0.3 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
San Jose State Players to Watch
- Chevan Cordeiro has thrown for 753 yards (251.0 ypg) to lead San Jose State, completing 54% of his passes and tossing two touchdown passes this season. He’s also run for 23 yards (7.7 ypg) on 41 carries with four rushing touchdowns.
- Kairee Robinson has carried the ball 31 times for a team-high 94 yards (31.3 per game), with one touchdown this year. He has also caught nine passes for 103 yards (34.3 per game).
- Elijah Cooks’ 292 receiving yards (97.3 yards per game) lead the team. He has 16 receptions.
- Justin Lockhart’s eight grabs have netted him 95 yards (31.7 ypg).
Western Michigan Players to Watch
- Jack Salopek leads Western Michigan with 522 passing yards (174.0 ypg) on 52-of-97 passing with one touchdown compared to four interceptions this season. He also adds 52 rushing yards (17.3 ypg) on 23 carries.
- Sean Tyler has carried the ball 37 times for a team-high 189 yards (63.0 per game), with two touchdowns this year.
- This season La’Darius Jefferson has racked up 132 yards (44.0 per game) on 33 carries with three touchdowns.
- Corey Crooms’ team-leading 169 receiving yards (56.3 yards per game) have come on 18 receptions with one touchdown.
- Jehlani Galloway has collected 142 receiving yards (47.3 yards per game), reeling in 10 passes this year.
- Anthony Sambucci’s three grabs this season have resulted in 77 yards (25.7 ypg).
Where To Watch San Jose State vs. Western Michigan
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.