The Florida Atlantic Owls (2-2) will look to upset the Purdue Boilermakers (1-2) on Saturday, September 24, 2022 at Ross-Ade Stadium. The Boilermakers are undoubtedly the favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 19.5 points. The over/under is set at 60.5 in the contest.
Purdue vs. Florida Atlantic Predictions
Purdue vs. Florida Atlantic Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Purdue vs. Florida Atlantic Betting Trends
- Purdue has put together a record of 1-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Boilermakers have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 19.5-point favorites.
- Every game involving Purdue has hit the over so far this season.
- This is the first time this season Purdue is listed as the moneyline favorite.
- Purdue has not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -1121 or shorter.
- Florida Atlantic has covered the spread twice over four games with a set number.
- Games involving Florida Atlantic has hit the over once this season.
- Florida Atlantic lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- Florida Atlantic has not been a bigger underdog this season than the +690 moneyline set for this game.
Purdue vs. Florida Atlantic: Over/Under Trends
- Purdue and its opponents have combined to score more than 60.5 points in a game twice this season.
- There has been just one game featuring Florida Atlantic this season with more combined scoring than Saturday’s total of 60.5.
- The Boilermakers average 38.7 points per game against the Owls’ 34.3, amounting to 12.5 points over the contest’s point total of 60.5.
- The 48.1 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 12.4 fewer than the 60.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Boilermakers games is 4.8 points fewer than the over/under of 60.5 points in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 1.6 points more than the average over/under in Owls’ games this season (58.9 points).
Purdue Players to Watch
- Aidan O’Connell leads Purdue with 991 passing yards (330.3 ypg) on 85-of-132 passing with eight touchdowns compared to one interception this season.
- Devin Mockobee’s team-high 100 rushing yards (33.3 per game) have come on 21 carries, with two touchdowns this year.
- This season Dylan Downing has taken 25 carries for 91 yards (30.3 per game) and one touchdown.
- Charlie Jones’ team-high 474 receiving yards (158.0 yards per game) have come on 32 receptions with five touchdowns.
- Payne Durham has collected 133 receiving yards (44.3 yards per game) and two touchdowns, hauling in 13 passes this year.
- TJ Sheffield has hauled in nine grabs for 94 yards (31.3 ypg) this season.
Florida Atlantic Players to Watch
- N’Kosi Perry leads Florida Atlantic with 987 passing yards (246.8 ypg) on 71-of-123 passing with 10 touchdowns compared to two interceptions this season. He also adds 58 rushing yards (14.5 ypg) on 21 carries while scoring two touchdowns on the ground.
- Larry McCammon III has carried the ball 54 times for a team-high 394 yards (98.5 per game), with two touchdowns this year.
- This season Zuberi Mobley has rushed for 270 yards (67.5 per game) on 47 carries with three touchdowns.
- LaJohntay Wester’s 239 receiving yards (59.8 yards per game) lead the team. He has 20 receptions with four touchdowns.
- Jahmal Edrine has put up a 206-yard season so far (51.5 receiving yards per game) with two touchdowns, hauling in 14 passes.
- Je’Quan Burton’s 10 grabs have yielded 170 yards (42.5 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Where To Watch Purdue vs. Florida Atlantic
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.