The Northwestern Wildcats (1-2) play the Miami (OH) RedHawks (1-2) on Saturday, September 24, 2022 at Ryan Field. The Wildcats are listed as favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 6.5 points. An over/under of 50.5 points has been set for the contest.
Northwestern vs. Miami (OH) Predictions
Northwestern vs. Miami (OH) Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Northwestern vs. Miami (OH) Betting Trends
- Northwestern has covered the spread one time this season (1-2-0).
- The Wildcats are winless against the spread when they are 6.5-point favorites or more (0-2).
- Games involving Northwestern have hit the over once this season.
- Northwestern has been the moneyline favorite just two other times so far this season, and they lost both of the games.
- Northwestern has played as a moneyline favorite of -242 or shorter in only two games this season, and it lost both.
- Miami (OH) has covered the spread one time this season (1-2-0).
- Miami (OH) is 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Miami (OH) has hit the over once this year.
- Miami (OH) has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- This season, Miami (OH) has been at least a +196 underdog on the moneyline two times, losing each of those contests.
Northwestern vs. Miami (OH): Over/Under Trends
- All of Northwestern’s games this season have hit the over on Saturday’s over/under of 50.5 points.
- This season, one Miami (OH) game has ended with more combined scoring than Saturday’s over/under of 50.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 46.3 points per game, 4.2 points fewer than the over/under of 50.5 for this game.
- The 59.7 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 9.2 more than the 50.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Wildcats games is 55.8 points, 5.3 more than the over/under of 50.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 2.8 points separates the average total points bet in RedHawks’ games (53.3 points) and this matchup’s over/under (50.5 points).
Northwestern Players to Watch
- Ryan Hilinski has thrown for 962 yards (320.7 ypg) to lead Northwestern, completing 63.8% of his passes and recording five touchdown passes and three interceptions this season.
- Evan Hull has carried the ball 64 times for a team-high 308 yards (102.7 per game), with three touchdowns this year. He has also caught 27 passes for 301 yards (100.3 per game) and one touchdown.
- This season Cam Porter has taken 41 carries for 147 yards (49.0 per game) and one touchdown.
- Malik Washington has put together a 224-yard season so far (74.7 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown, hauling in 19 passes.
- Thomas Gordon has hauled in nine grabs for 135 yards (45.0 ypg) this season.
Miami (OH) Players to Watch
- The team’s top rusher, Kevin Davis, has carried the ball 14 times for 92 yards (30.7 per game) this year.
- This season Kenny Tracy has piled up 16 carries for 84 yards (28.0 per game).
- Mac Hippenhammer’s 199 receiving yards (66.3 yards per game) lead the team. He has 15 receptions with three touchdowns.
- Nate Muersch has caught six passes for 68 yards (22.7 yards per game) this year.
- Jalen Walker’s eight receptions have turned into 60 yards (20.0 ypg).
Where To Watch Northwestern vs. Miami (OH)
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.