The New York Mets (93-55) aim to extend their four-game winning streak when they face the Milwaukee Brewers (78-68) on Monday at 7:40 PM ET, at American Family Field.
The Brewers are a close favorite (-110 to win on the moneyline) when they take the field against the Mets (-110). The Brewers will give the ball to Corbin Burnes (10-7) against the Mets and Max Scherzer. The contest has an over/under of 7.
Brewers vs. Mets Predictions
Brewers vs. Mets Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Brewers vs. Mets Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Milwaukee played as the moneyline favorite in seven of its last 10 games, and went 5-2 in those matchups.
- Over their last 10 matchups, the Brewers and their opponents combined to hit the over on the total five times (all 10 games had set totals).
- Milwaukee’s record against the spread is 5-5-0 over its past 10 games.
- Bookmakers have not installed New York as the underdog in any of its last 10 games.
- When it comes to hitting the over, the Mets and their opponents are 6-4-0 in their last 10 games with a total.
- New York has a record of 5-5-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Brewers vs. Mets Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Corbin Burnes
- The Brewers have an 11-18-0 record against the spread in Burnes’ starts.
- The Brewers have been the moneyline favorite in 28 of Burnes’ starts this season, and they went 18-10 in those matchups.
- Burnes’ team has an 18-11 record in his starts this season.
- Burnes’ starts went over the run total 14 times in 29 games with a set total this season.
Projected starter: Max Scherzer
- The right-hander did not appear in a game when his team was the moneyline underdog last season.
Brewers Batting Leaders
- Willy Adames paces the Brewers with 92 runs batted in.
- Adames ranks 15th in home runs and 12th in RBI among all hitters in baseball.
- Adames has hit safely in nine games in a row. During his last 10 outings he is hitting .361 with four doubles, four home runs, eight walks and 13 RBI.
- Rowdy Tellez has hit 31 home runs to lead his team.
- Tellez ranks 11th in homers and 23rd in RBI among MLB batters this season.
- Christian Yelich has racked up a team-best batting average of .262.
- Yelich heads into this game on a four-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .286 with a double, two walks and three RBI.
- Andrew McCutchen is batting .238 with 22 doubles, 17 home runs and 46 walks.
Mets Batting Leaders
- Pete Alonso is batting .267 this season with a team-high 35 home runs and 115 RBI.
- Alonso’s home run total ranks sixth in the majors, and he is second in RBI.
- Francisco Lindor has 153 hits and an OBP of .342 to go with a slugging percentage of .444 this season.
- Lindor is 35th in homers and ninth in RBI among all MLB batters this season.
- Lindor has safely hit in five games in a row. In his last five games he is batting .261 with a home run and two RBI.
- Brandon Nimmo has collected 142 base hits, an OBP of .360 and a slugging percentage of .418 this season.
- Jeff McNeil leads New York with a batting average of .320. He’s also hit seven home runs with 59 RBI.
Where To Watch Brewers vs. Mets
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.