The No. 4 Michigan Wolverines (3-0) will face off against the Maryland Terrapins (3-0) in Big Ten action on Saturday, September 24, 2022 at Michigan Stadium. The Terrapins are currently heavy, 17.5-point underdogs. The over/under is set at 62 in the outing.
Michigan vs. Maryland Predictions
Michigan vs. Maryland Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Michigan vs. Maryland Betting Trends
- Michigan has covered the spread two times over three games with a set spread.
- The Wolverines are 2-1 ATS when playing as at least 17.5-point favorites.
- This season, Michigan’s games have yet to hit the over once.
- Michigan has been the moneyline favorite just two other times so far this season, and they won both of the games.
- Michigan has played as a moneyline favorite of -987 or shorter in only two games this season, and it won both.
- Maryland is 2-1-0 against the spread this season.
- Games involving Maryland has hit the over once this year.
- Maryland has not played a game this season while listed as the underdog.
- Maryland has not been a bigger underdog this season than the +595 moneyline set for this game.
Michigan vs. Maryland: Over/Under Trends
- Michigan and its opponents have combined to go over Saturday’s total of 62 points once this season.
- This season, Maryland has played one game with a combined score higher than 62 points.
- The Wolverines average 55.3 points per game against the Terrapins’ 40.3, amounting to 33.6 points over the game’s point total of 62.
- The 25 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 37 fewer than the 62 total in this contest.
- On average, Wolverines games are on par with the over/under of 62 points in this matchup.
- A difference of 5.8 points separates the average total points bet in Terrapins’ games (67.8 points) and this contest’s over/under (62 points).
Michigan Players to Watch
- Blake Corum has carried the ball 34 times for a team-high 235 yards (78.3 per game), with seven touchdowns this year.
- This season CJ Stokes has rushed for 114 yards (38 per game) on 22 carries with one touchdown.
- Ronnie Bell’s 181 receiving yards (60.3 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s collected 14 receptions and one touchdown.
- Roman Wilson has grabbed six passes for 171 yards (57 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- Cornelius Johnson’s four grabs have netted him 90 yards (30 ypg) and one touchdown.
Maryland Players to Watch
- Taulia Tagovailoa has thrown for 895 yards (298.3 ypg) to lead Maryland, completing 77.3% of his passes and tossing six touchdown passes and two interceptions this season. He’s also contributed in the ground game with 54 rushing yards (18 ypg) on 19 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- The team’s top rusher, Roman Hemby, has carried the ball 32 times for 294 yards (98 per game), with three touchdowns this year. He’s also caught seven passes for 91 yards (30.3 per game).
- This season Antwain Littleton has taken 12 carries for 108 yards (36 per game) and four touchdowns.
- Rakim Jarrett’s 196 receiving yards (65.3 yards per game) lead the team. He has 11 receptions with one touchdown.
- Jeshaun Jones has put together a 145-yard season so far (48.3 receiving yards per game) with two touchdowns, reeling in 11 passes.
- Jacob Copeland’s six catches this season have resulted in 129 yards (43 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Where To Watch Michigan vs. Maryland
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.