The East Carolina Pirates (2-1) will face off against their AAC-rival, the Navy Midshipmen (0-2) in a matchup on Saturday, September 24, 2022 at Bagwell Field at Dowdy-Ficklen Stadium. The Midshipmen will need their best effort to pull off an upset, they are currently 17-point underdogs. The over/under for the contest is 49 points.
East Carolina vs. Navy Predictions
East Carolina vs. Navy Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
East Carolina vs. Navy Betting Trends
- East Carolina is a perfect 3-0-0 against the spread so far this season.
- In games they have played as 17-point favorites or more, the Pirates have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- Games involving East Carolina have hit the over twice this season.
- East Carolina has been listed as the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game they won.
- East Carolina has not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -883 or shorter.
- Navy has not covered the spread this year (0-2-0).
- Games involving Navy has hit the over once this year.
- Navy lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- Navy has not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +585 odds on them winning this game.
East Carolina vs. Navy: Over/Under Trends
- This season, East Carolina games have seen a combined score higher than this matchup’s 49-point over/under twice.
- Together, the two teams combine for 46 points per game, 3.0 points fewer than the point total of 49 for this contest.
- The 42.8 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 6.2 fewer than the 49 over/under in this contest.
- The Pirates have seen a 53.2 average over/under in their games this season, 4.2 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 1.0 point separates this matchup’s over/under (49 points) and the average total points bet in Midshipmen’s games (48.0 points) this season.
East Carolina Players to Watch
- Holton Ahlers leads East Carolina with 800 passing yards (266.7 ypg) on 67-of-100 passing with seven touchdowns compared to two interceptions this season. He also adds 49 rushing yards (16.3 ypg) on 19 carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- The team’s top rusher, Keaton Mitchell, has carried the ball 41 times for 381 yards (127.0 per game), with three touchdowns this year.
- This season Rahjai Harris has piled up 41 carries for 123 yards (41.0 per game) and four touchdowns.
- Isaiah Winstead’s team-leading 259 receiving yards (86.3 yards per game) have come on 17 receptions.
- C.J. Johnson has recorded 192 receiving yards (64.0 yards per game) and two touchdowns, hauling in 12 passes this year.
- Jaylen Johnson’s 12 grabs have netted him 152 yards (50.7 ypg) and one touchdown.
Navy Players to Watch
- Maquel Haywood’s team-high 82 rushing yards (41.0 per game) have come on 14 carries this year. He’s also added 77 yards (38.5 per game) on two catches.
- This season Anton Hall has 62 receiving yards (31.0 per game) on one catch with one touchdown, while also piling up 75 rushing yards (37.5 per game) on 17 carries.
- Mark Walker’s two catches have netted him 41 yards (20.5 ypg).
Where To Watch East Carolina vs. Navy
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.