Check out the player props available for Saquon Barkley when he hits the field in NFL action on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. The Carolina Panthers (0-1) will be Barkley and the New York Giants’ (1-0) Week 2 opponent in a matchup at MetLife Stadium.
Barkley Rushing Insights
- Sunday’s rushing yards over/under for Barkley is 75.5. That’s 29.9 more than his average of 45.6 last season.
- Barkley ran for more than 75.5 yards in a game once last season.
- Barkley’s average rushing yards prop last season was 54.3 yards, which he fell short of by 8.7 per game.
- Barkley hit the rushing yards over in three of 16 opportunities (18.8%) last year.
- Barkley rushed for a touchdown in two games last year, but did not score more than one either time.
Barkley Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Barkley averaged 20.2 receiving yards per game a year ago, 7.3 fewer than the over/under of 27.5 set for Sunday’s outing.
- Barkley collected over 27.5 receiving yards in 23.5% of his games last year (four of 17).
- Barkley put up 3.6 fewer receiving yards per game (20.2) than the average over/under set for him last season (23.8).
- In five of his 16 games last season (31.2%), Barkley hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- Barkley had a touchdown catch twice last year, out of 13 games played, but did not have multiple TD receptions in either of those games.
Carolina Panthers Rankings (2021)
- The Panthers had the NFL’s 18th-ranked defense against the run last year, giving up 113.8 yards per game.
- Barkley and the Giants will face the NFL’s 18th-ranked defense last year in terms of rushing touchdowns allowed (16).
Where To Watch Saquon Barkley
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.