The Philadelphia Phillies (80-64) will look to Kyle Schwarber, riding a two-game homer streak, versus the Atlanta Braves (89-55) at 7:20 PM ET on Saturday, at Truist Park.
The Phillies are a tight favorite (-111 on the moneyline) when they square off against the Braves (-108). The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Philadelphia Phillies looking to Aaron Nola (9-11), and Jake Odorizzi (5-5) taking the ball for the Atlanta Braves. The game’s total is 7.5.
Phillies vs. Braves Predictions
Phillies vs. Braves Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Phillies vs. Braves Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Philadelphia went 6-2 over the eight games it was a moneyline favorite in its last 10 matchups.
- Over their last 10 outings (all 10 of them had set totals), the Phillies and their opponents combined to go over the run total five times.
- Philadelphia has a 5-5-0 record against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Over the past 10 games, bookmakers have not installed Atlanta as the underdog once.
- When it comes to hitting the over, the Braves and their opponents are 6-4-0 in their last 10 games with a total.
- Atlanta has five wins against the spread in its last 10 chances.
Phillies vs. Braves Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Aaron Nola
- The Phillies are 11-17-0 ATS in Nola’s 28 starts that had a set spread.
- The Phillies have a 13-10 record in Nola’s 23 starts this season when they were favored on the moneyline.
- Nola’s team has won 13 of his 28 starts.
- Nola has started 28 contests with a total set by bookmakers this season. The teams have combined to go over the run total in 15 of them.
Projected starter: Jake Odorizzi
- Odorizzi and his team have a record of 5-13-0 against the spread when he starts.
- When he starts a game and his team is the underdog on the moneyline, they have a record of 1-5.
- In games Odorizzi has started, his team is 9-9.
- Games Odorizzi has started this season hit the over eight times in 18 chances.
Phillies Batting Leaders
- Schwarber has racked up a team-high 39 home runs and 81 runs batted in.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Schwarber’s home run total ranks second and his RBI tally ranks 24th.
- Schwarber enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .211 with two home runs, three walks and two RBI.
- Rhys Hoskins is hitting .250 with 27 doubles, two triples, 28 home runs and 66 walks.
- Hoskins currently ranks 16th in home runs and 40th in RBI in the bigs.
- J.T. Realmuto is hitting .268 with 23 doubles, five triples, 18 home runs and 40 walks.
- Alec Bohm is hitting .285 to lead his team.
Braves Batting Leaders
- Austin Riley leads Atlanta with 36 home runs this season. He’s batting .278 with 90 RBI.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Riley is third in homers and 13th in RBI.
- Matt Olson is a key run producer for Atlanta with a .237 average, 28 homers and 91 RBI.
- Olson is 16th among batters in MLB in homers, and 11th in RBI.
- Dansby Swanson is batting .280 to lead Atlanta, while adding 20 homers and 87 runs batted in this season.
- Michael Harris II has 108 hits and an OBP of .349 to go with a slugging percentage of .547 this season.
Where To Watch Phillies vs. Braves
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.