Player prop betting options are available for Melvin Gordon III in Sunday’s NFL action at 4:25 PM ET live on CBS. The Houston Texans (0-0-1) will be Gordon and the Denver Broncos’ (0-1) opponent in this Week 2 matchup at Empower Field at Mile High.
Gordon Rushing Insights
- Gordon’s rushing yards over/under has been set at 56.5, compared to his average of 57.4 rushing yards per game last year.
- In six games last year (35.3% of total appearances), Gordon topped 56.5 yards as a runner.
- Gordon’s average rushing yards prop bet last season was 54.3, which he outpaced by 3.1 yards per game.
- Gordon hit the rushing yards over in seven of 17 opportunities (41.2%) last season.
- Gordon had a rushing touchdown in seven of 16 games last year, including multiple rushing TDs once.
Gordon Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Gordon racked up 13.3 receiving yards per game a year ago, 4.8 more than the over/under of 8.5 set for Sunday’s matchup.
- In 17 games last season, Gordon collected more than 8.5 receiving yards 10 times.
- A year ago, Gordon averaged 13.3 receiving yards per game, which is 1.6 more yards than his average prop bet over/under from last season (11.7).
- In eight of his 17 games last season (47.1%), Gordon went over on receiving yards prop bets.
- Gordon had a touchdown catch twice last season, out of 16 games played, but did not have multiple TD receptions in either of those games.
Houston Texans Rankings (2021)
- The Texans had the NFL’s 31st-ranked defense against the run last season, surrendering 142.2 yards per game.
- Last year the Texans were ranked 31st in the league in rushing touchdowns conceded (25).
Where To Watch Melvin Gordon III
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.