Take a look at Josh Jacobs’ player prop bets set by sportsbooks for his next NFL contest on Sunday at 4:25 PM ET airing on CBS. The Arizona Cardinals (0-1) will be Jacobs and the Las Vegas Raiders’ (0-1) Week 2 opponent in a matchup at Allegiant Stadium.
Jacobs Rushing Insights
- Sunday’s rushing yards over/under for Jacobs is 61.5. That is 3.4 more than his average of 58.1 last year.
- In 33.3% of his games last year (six of 18), Jacobs put up more than 61.5 rushing yards.
- Last year bookmakers set an average rushing yards over/under of 58.5 for Jacobs. He fell just short of that, gaining 58.1 yards per game on the ground.
- Last year Jacobs hit the over five times on his rushing yards prop bet (in 15 opportunities).
- Jacobs had at least one trip to the end zone as a runner in eight games last year, with multiple rushing TDs once.
Jacobs Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Jacobs’ 23.2 receiving yards per game average from last season is 6.7 more than his prop bet total for Sunday’s outing (16.5).
- Jacobs gained more than 16.5 receiving yards in 72.2% of his games last year (13 of 18).
- A year ago, Jacobs averaged 23.2 receiving yards per game, which is 4.5 more yards than his average prop bet over/under from last season (18.7).
- In 11 of his 15 games last season (73.3%), Jacobs hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In 15 games last year, Jacobs had no receiving touchdowns.
Arizona Cardinals Rankings (2021)
- The Cardinals allowed 114.8 yards per game on the ground last season, the NFL’s 20th-ranked rush defense.
- The Cardinals allowed 10 rushing touchdowns last year, third in the league.
Where To Watch Josh Jacobs
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.