Take a look at Ja’Marr Chase’s player prop bets set by sportsbooks for his next NFL game on Sunday at 4:25 PM ET airing on CBS. This matchup in Week 2 sees Chase’s Cincinnati Bengals (0-1) in action at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas against the Dallas Cowboys (0-1).
Chase Receiving Insights
- Chase racked up 85.6 receiving yards per game last season, 8.1 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (77.5).
- Chase recorded over 77.5 receiving yards in 42.9% of his games last season (nine out of 21).
- Chase’s average prop bet for receiving yards was an over/under of 68.5 last year. He collected 17.1 more yards per game than that average.
- Chase went over on his prop bets for receiving yards in seven of 17 games last season (41.2%).
- Chase had a touchdown catch nine times last season, out of 17 games played, and had multiple TD receptions three times.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Dallas Cowboys Rankings (2021)
- The Cowboys had the NFL’s 20th-ranked pass defense last season, giving up 238.2 yards per game through the air.
- With 24 passing TDs conceded last year, the Cowboys’ defense was ranked seventh in the NFL.
Where To Watch Ja’Marr Chase
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.