Before you wager on Damien Harris’ player prop bets in Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some key stats and trends to know. The Week 2 outing sees Harris’ New England Patriots (0-1) take the field at Acrisure Stadium in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania against the Pittsburgh Steelers (1-0).
Harris Rushing Insights
- Harris’ rushing yards over/under has been set at 51.5, compared to his average of 61.9 rushing yards per game last season.
- Harris would have hit the over on his rushing yards prop bet total for this week (51.5) in nine of 18 games last year.
- The average rushing yards prop for Harris last year (65.6) was just a bit higher than his season average for rushing yards (61.9).
- Harris hit his rushing yards over in 37.5% of his opportunities (six of 16 games) last year.
- Harris scored at least one rushing touchdown 11 times last season, inclduing multiple rushing TDs three times.
Harris Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Harris racked up 8.8 receiving yards per game a year ago, 0.3 more than the over/under of 8.5 set for Sunday’s matchup.
- Harris put up more than 8.5 receiving yards in six of 18 games last season (33.3%).
- Harris totaled 1.9 more receiving yards per game (8.8) than his average over/under last season (6.9).
- Harris went over on receiving yards prop bets in 43.8% of his games (seven of 16) last year.
- Harris had no receiving touchdowns in 15 games last year.
Pittsburgh Steelers Rankings (2021)
- The Steelers gave up 146.1 yards per game on the ground last year, the NFL’s worst rush defense.
- Last season the Steelers were ranked 21st in the NFL in rushing touchdowns allowed (17).
Where To Watch Damien Harris
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.