D.K. Metcalf has player prop betting options available on Sunday when he takes to the field at 4:05 PM ET live on FOX. Metcalf and the Seattle Seahawks (1-0) have a Week 2 matchup against the San Francisco 49ers (0-1) at Levi’s Stadium.
Metcalf Receiving Insights
- Metcalf racked up 56.9 receiving yards per game a year ago, 0.4 more than the over/under of 56.5 set for Sunday’s matchup.
- Metcalf collected over 56.5 receiving yards in nine of 17 games last year (52.9%).
- Metcalf put up 16.8 fewer receiving yards per game (56.9) than the average over/under set for him last season (73.7).
- Metcalf hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards in three of 17 games last season (17.6%).
- In eight of 17 games last season, Metcalf had a receiving touchdown (and he had three games with multiple receiving TDs).
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
San Francisco 49ers Rankings (2021)
- The 49ers had the NFL’s sixth-ranked pass defense last year, yielding 206.5 yards per game through the air.
- The 49ers surrendered 25 touchdowns through the air (1.5 per game) last year. They were 12th in the league in that category.
Where To Watch D.K. Metcalf
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.