The Atlanta Braves (88-54) and San Francisco Giants (68-74) play on Wednesday at 3:45 PM ET at Oracle Park, attempting to break a 1-1 series tie.
The Braves are a close favorite (-118 to win on the moneyline) when they play the Giants (-101). The scheduled starters are Charlie Morton (8-5) for the Atlanta Braves, and Carlos Rodon (12-8) for the San Francisco Giants. The over/under for the game is set at 7.5 total runs.
Braves vs. Giants Predictions
Braves vs. Giants Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Braves vs. Giants Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Atlanta has a 7-3 record from the 10 games it was favored on the moneyline over its last 10 matchups.
- In their last 10 outings, the Braves and their opponents combined to go over the total six times (all 10 games had set totals).
- Atlanta’s ATS record is 5-5-0 over its past 10 games.
- San Francisco has played as the underdog in eight of its past 10 games and has gone 3-5 in those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Giants and their opponents have failed to hit the over seven times.
- San Francisco is 5-5-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Braves vs. Giants Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Charlie Morton
- The Braves have an 11-16-0 ATS record in Morton’s 27 starts with a set spread.
- The Braves have been the moneyline favorite in 24 of Morton’s starts this season, and they went 14-10 in those matchups.
- Morton’s team has won 15 of his 27 starts.
- Morton’s starts with a set total this season have gone over the run total in 20 of 27 contests.
Projected starter: Carlos Rodón
- Rodon and his team have a record of 15-13-0 against the spread when he starts.
- When he is the starting pitcher, San Francisco has a record of 1-5 this season when they are the underdog on the moneyline.
- In games Rodon has started, his team is 13-15.
- Games started by Rodon have a 12-14-2 record at hitting the over this season.
Braves Batting Leaders
- Austin Riley has launched a team-best 36 home runs.
- Among all hitters in MLB play, Riley’s home run total ranks third and his RBI tally ranks 13th.
- Matt Olson has racked up 91 runs batted in to lead his team.
- Among all MLB hitters, Olson ranks 15th in homers and 11th in RBI.
- Dansby Swanson has racked up a team-high batting average of .284.
- Swanson has hit safely in two games in a row. During his last five outings he is batting .273 with two home runs, a walk and seven RBI.
- Michael Harris II has 25 doubles, two triples, 18 home runs and 16 walks while batting .313.
- Harris II has hit safely in three games in a row. In his last five games he is hitting .368 with two doubles, three home runs and six RBI.
Giants Batting Leaders
- Wilmer Flores leads San Francisco in runs batted in with 65 and has a batting average of .233.
- Flores is 62nd in home runs and 59th in RBI among all hitters in the big leagues.
- Thairo Estrada’s batting average of .265 leads all San Francisco hitters this season.
- Estrada ranks 118th in home runs and 92nd in RBI among all hitters in the big leagues.
- Estrada heads into this game on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .316 with a double, a home run, a walk and two RBI.
- Joc Pederson leads San Francisco in home runs with 22. He’s driven in 63 runs and is slugging .521.
- Mike Yastrzemski has collected 88 hits this season and has an OBP of .309. He’s slugging .372 on the year.
- Yastrzemski has hit safely in three games in a row. During his last five outings he is hitting .250 with a double, a triple and a walk.
Where To Watch Braves vs. Giants
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.