Oddsmakers expect a close game when the Philadelphia Eagles (1-0) play the Minnesota Vikings (1-0) as just 1.5-point favorites on Monday, September 19, 2022. A 51.5-point over/under is set for the contest.
Eagles vs. Vikings Predictions
Eagles vs. Vikings Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Eagles and Vikings: Betting Trends
- Against the spread, the Eagles were 9-8-0 last year.
- As 1.5-point favorites or greater, the Eagles went 5-2 against the spread last year.
- Last year, 10 of the Eagles’ 17 games went over the point total.
- The Eagles finished 6-1 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 85.7% of those games).
- The Eagles had a 6-1 record last year (winning 85.7% of their games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -125 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probability for this matchup gives the Eagles a 55.6% chance to win.
- Against the spread, the Vikings were 9-8-0 last season.
- The Vikings’ ATS record as underdogs of 1.5 points or greater was 5-3 last year.
- The Vikings had 11 of its 17 games go over the point total last season.
- The Vikings were underdogs in nine games last season and won three (33.3%) of those contests.
- The Vikings had a record of 3-5 when they were set as an underdog of +104 or more by bookmakers last season.
- In five games last season, the Eagles and their opponent combined to score more than 51.5 points.
- Last season, eight Vikings games featured over 51.5 points scored.
- Last year’s combined scoring average for these two teams (51.1 points per game) is 0.4 fewer than the total for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is set at 51.5 points, 3.8 points higher than the two teams’ opponents scoring average from last season.
- Eagles games last season posted an average total of 46.7, which is 4.8 points fewer than the total for this matchup.
- Vikings games averaged 48.3 total points last season, 3.2 fewer than the total for this matchup.
Eagles Players to Watch
- Jalen Hurts was the No. 10 fantasy player overall and the No. 9 fantasy QB in 2021 with 312.2 points (averaging 20.8 per game).
- Devonta Smith collected 119.6 fantasy points a season ago (7 per game), enough to rank him 94th overall and 30th among WRs in league-wide fantasy standings.
- Last year, A.J. Brown’s 117.9 total fantasy points made him the No. 97 fantasy player and No. 32 WR. He averaged 9.1 fantasy points per game.
- Dallas Goedert was the 113th-ranked fantasy player — and the ninth-ranked TE — in 2021 with 107 fantasy points. He averaged 7.1 fantasy points per game.
Vikings Players to Watch
- Kirk Cousins collected 300.3 fantasy points (18.8 per game) in 2021 and finished 12th overall among all players and 11th among all QBs.
- Justin Jefferson placed fourth among WRs and 28th overall in league-wide fantasy standings last season after finishing with 222.4 fantasy points (13.1 per game).
- Last year, Dalvin Cook’s 174.3 total fantasy points made him the No. 50 fantasy player and No. 15 RB. He averaged 13.4 fantasy points per game.
- Adam Thielen was 27th among WRs and 85th overall last season in the fantasy standings. He scored 132.8 fantasy points (10.2 per game).
Where To Watch Eagles vs. Vikings
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.