SEC play features the Mississippi State Bulldogs (2-0) taking on the LSU Tigers (1-1) on Saturday, September 17, 2022 at Tiger Stadium. The Bulldogs are favored by 3 points. The over/under is set at 54 in the outing.
Mississippi State vs. LSU Predictions
Mississippi State vs. LSU Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Mississippi State vs. LSU Betting Trends
- Mississippi State has covered in each of the two opportunities it has had with a set spread this season (2-0-0).
- The Bulldogs are a perfect 2-0 ATS when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- Mississippi State’s games have gone over the total once this season.
- Mississippi State has been the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and they won both of the games.
- Mississippi State has played as a moneyline favorite of -151 or shorter in only two games this season, and it won both.
- LSU has covered the spread in a game one time this year (1-1-0).
- LSU games have gone over the total once this season.
- LSU has not played a game this season while listed as the underdog.
- LSU has played as an underdog of +127 or more once this season and won that game.
Mississippi State vs. LSU: Over/Under Trends
- The Bulldogs average 44 points per game against the Tigers’ 44, totaling 34 points over the game’s over/under of 54.
- These two teams surrender a combined 40.5 points per game, 13.5 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Bulldogs have seen a 58 over/under in their games this season, four more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 0.3 points fewer than the average over/under in Tigers’ games this season (54.3 points).
Mississippi State Players to Watch
- Will Rogers has 763 passing yards (381.5 ypg) to lead Mississippi State, completing 78.6% of his passes and tossing nine touchdown passes and two interceptions this season.
- Dillon Johnson’s team-high 127 rushing yards (63.5 per game) have come on 25 carries this year. He’s also tacked on 12 catches for 73 yards (36.5 per game).
- This season Jo’Quavious Marks has piled up 89 yards (44.5 per game) on 20 attempts with three touchdowns, while also catching seven passes for 40 yards (20 per game).
- Rara Thomas’ team-leading 144 receiving yards (72 yards per game) have come on 10 receptions with one touchdown.
- Caleb Ducking has collected 129 receiving yards (64.5 yards per game) and three touchdowns, hauling in 10 passes this year.
- Rufus Harvey’s 11 receptions have turned into 115 yards (57.5 ypg) and one touchdown.
LSU Players to Watch
- This season Armoni Goodwin has rushed for 99 yards (49.5 per game) on 17 carries with two touchdowns.
- Malik Nabers’ team-high 123 receiving yards (61.5 yards per game) have come on eight receptions with one touchdown.
- Brian Thomas Jr. has put together a 99-yard season so far (49.5 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown, hauling in seven passes.
- Kayshon Boutte’s seven catches have yielded 62 yards (31 ypg).
Where To Watch Mississippi State vs. LSU
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.