NFC North opponents square off when the Green Bay Packers (0-1) host the Chicago Bears (1-0) on Sunday, September 18, 2022 at Lambeau Field. Green Bay is favored by 10 points. The total has been set at 43 points for this matchup.
Packers vs. Bears Predictions
Packers vs. Bears Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Packers and Bears: Betting Trends
- Against the spread, the Packers were 12-5-0 last season.
- Against the spread, as 10-point favorites or more, the Packers went 3-0 last season.
- There were eight Packers games (out of 17) that went over the total last season.
- The Packers went 10-3 in games they were favored on the moneyline last season (winning 76.9% of those games).
- The Packers won all three games they played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -499 or shorter.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Packers’ implied win probability is 83.3%.
- Bears posted a 6-11-0 record against the spread last season.
- The Bears didn’t have a win ATS (0-2) as 10-point or larger underdogs last season.
- Out of the 17 Bears’ games last season, seven hit the over.
- Last season, the Bears won two out of the 13 games, or 15.4%, in which they were the underdog.
- Last season, the Bears were at least a +379 underdog on the moneyline two times, losing each of those contests.
- A total of 12 times last season, the Packers and their opponent combined for more than 43 points.
- Bears games went over 43 points on seven occasions last season.
- The total for this matchup is 43 points, 1.8 fewer than the combined scoring average of the two teams for last season.
- Last season, the opponents of these two teams averaged a combined 45.7 points per game, 2.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The point total average for Packers games last season was 47, four more points than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average total for Bears games last year and the over/under for this matchup are the same.
Packers Players to Watch
- Aaron Rodgers ended the 2021 season as the sixth-best fantasy player overall and the fifth-best fantasy QB with 332.3 fantasy points (20.8 per game).
- Aaron Jones’ 177 total fantasy points a season ago (an average of 11.8 per game), were good enough to rank him 49th overall and 14th among RBs.
- Last year, A.J. Dillon was 68th overall and 21st among RBs after scoring 151.6 fantasy points (averaging 8.9 per game).
- Allen Lazard’s 2021 fantasy season saw him finish 120th overall and 42nd among WRs with 102.5 points (6.8 per game).
Bears Players to Watch
- David Montgomery racked up 153 fantasy points (11.8 per game) in 2021 and finished 66th overall among all players and 20th among all RBs.
- Darnell Mooney ranked 22nd among WRs and 79th overall in league-wide fantasy standings last season after finishing with 138.7 fantasy points (8.2 per game).
- Last year, Justin Fields’ 126.8 total fantasy points made him the No. 88 fantasy player and No. 30 QB. He averaged 10.6 fantasy points per game.
- Trevor Siemian put together the 137th-ranked fantasy season (32nd among QBs) last season. He scored 90.2 fantasy points (15 per game).
Where To Watch Packers vs. Bears
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.