The No. 17 Baylor Bears (1-1) face the Texas State Bobcats (1-1) on Saturday, September 17, 2022 at McLane Stadium. The Bears are without a doubt the favorites in this one, with the line posted at 31 points. An over/under of 53 points has been set for the contest.
Baylor vs. Texas State Predictions
Baylor vs. Texas State Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Baylor vs. Texas State Betting Trends
- Baylor has gone 1-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bears have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 31-point favorites.
- Games involving Baylor have hit the over once this season.
- Baylor has not played as the moneyline favorite so far this season.
- Baylor has never played a game this season with moneyline odds of or shorter.
- Texas State has covered the spread once over two games with a set spread.
- Games involving Texas State has hit the over once this year.
- This is the first time Texas State will play as an underdog this season.
- Texas State has a record of 0-0 when it is set as an underdog of or more by sportsbooks this season.
Baylor vs. Texas State: Over/Under Trends
- Together, the two teams combine for 72 points per game, 19.0 points more than the over/under of 53 for this game.
- This matchup’s over/under is 10.0 fewer points than the 43 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2022.
- On average, the over/under in Bears games is 2.2 points fewer than the over/under of 53 points in this matchup.
- A difference of 4.0 points separates the average total points bet in Bobcats’ games (57.0 points) and this contest’s over/under (53 points).
Baylor Players to Watch
- Qualan Jones’ team-high 126 rushing yards (63.0 per game) have come on 22 carries, with three touchdowns this year.
- This season Richard Reese has rushed for 81 yards (40.5 per game) on 15 carries with two touchdowns.
- Hal Presley’s 87 receiving yards (43.5 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s collected six receptions and one touchdown.
- Monaray Baldwin has hauled in four passes for 84 yards (42.0 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Ben Sims’ nine catches have netted him 67 yards (33.5 ypg) and one touchdown.
Texas State Players to Watch
- Layne Hatcher has thrown for 515 yards (257.5 ypg) to lead Texas State, completing 59.3% of his passes and collecting five touchdown passes and three interceptions this season.
- Calvin Hill’s team-high 210 rushing yards (105.0 per game) have come on 37 carries, with one touchdown this year.
- This season Lincoln Pare has rushed for 37 yards (18.5 per game) on eight carries.
- Ashtyn Hawkins’ 137 receiving yards (68.5 yards per game) lead the team. He has 14 receptions with three touchdowns.
- Charles Brown has totaled 114 receiving yards (57.0 yards per game) and one touchdown, hauling in three passes this year.
- Javen Banks’ four grabs have netted him 75 yards (37.5 ypg) and one touchdown.
Where To Watch Baylor vs. Texas State
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.