The No. 4 Michigan Wolverines (2-0) square off against the UConn Huskies (1-2) on Saturday, September 17, 2022 at Michigan Stadium. The Wolverines are undoubtedly the favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 47 points. The over/under is set at 59.5 in the contest.
Michigan vs. UConn Predictions
Michigan vs. UConn Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Michigan vs. UConn Betting Trends
- Michigan has covered the spread in a game one time this season (1-1-0).
- The Wolverines have yet to cover the spread when they are at least 47-point favorites (0-1).
- Michigan has been the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game they won.
- Michigan has not yet played a game with moneyline odds of or shorter.
- UConn has covered the spread in a game two times this season (2-1-0).
- This season, UConn games have hit the over just once.
- UConn has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- UConn is 0-0 this season when entering a game as the underdog by or more on the moneyline.
Michigan vs. UConn: Over/Under Trends
- This season, UConn has played one game with a combined score higher than 59.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 74.2 points per game, 14.7 points more than the point total of 59.5 for this contest.
- This game’s point total is 23.7 fewer points than the 35.8 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2022.
- This season, the average total for Wolverines games is 63.5 points, 4.0 more than the over/under of 59.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 6.0 points more than the average over/under in Huskies’ games this season (53.5 points).
Michigan Players to Watch
- The team’s top rusher, Blake Corum, has carried the ball 22 times for 164 yards (82.0 per game), with two touchdowns this year.
- This season CJ Stokes has racked up 14 carries for 96 yards (48.0 per game) and one touchdown.
- Roman Wilson’s team-high 107 receiving yards (53.5 yards per game) have come on three receptions with two touchdowns.
- Cornelius Johnson has collected 90 receiving yards (45.0 yards per game) and one touchdown, hauling in four passes this year.
- Ronnie Bell’s seven grabs have netted him 85 yards (42.5 ypg) and one touchdown.
UConn Players to Watch
- Zion Turner has 373 passing yards (124.3 ypg) to lead UConn, completing 57.1% of his passes and recording four touchdown passes and three interceptions this season.
- Nathan Carter’s team-high 384 rushing yards (128.0 per game) have come on 59 carries, with one touchdown this year.
- This season Brian Brewton has piled up 15 carries for 80 yards (26.7 per game).
- Aaron Turner’s team-high 160 receiving yards (53.3 yards per game) have come on 11 receptions with one touchdown.
- Kevens Clercius has collected 46 receiving yards (15.3 yards per game), reeling in five passes this year.
- Russell Dixon’s four catches this season have resulted in 38 yards (12.7 ypg).
Where To Watch Michigan vs. UConn
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.