The Atlanta Braves (87-51) carry an eight-game winning streak into a road matchup versus the Seattle Mariners (77-61) at 9:10 PM ET on Saturday.
The Braves are favored away from home (-138) versus the Mariners (+116). The Atlanta Braves will give the start to Max Fried (13-5, 2.48 ERA), who is looking for win No. 14 on the season, and the Mariners will counter with George Kirby (6-3, 3.15 ERA). The contest has a set total of 6.5.
Braves vs. Mariners Predictions
Braves vs. Mariners Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Braves vs. Mariners Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Atlanta played as the moneyline favorite in nine of its last 10 games, and finished 8-1 in those matchups.
- Over their last 10 outings (all had set totals), the Braves combined with their opponents to hit the over on the run total six times.
- Atlanta’s ATS record is 5-5-0 over its past 10 games.
- Over the past 10 games, Seattle has been the underdog twice and lost both contests.
- The Mariners and their opponents have combined to hit the over four times in their last 10 games with a total.
- Seattle is 8-2-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Braves vs. Mariners Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Max Fried
- The Braves have a 16-10-0 ATS record in Fried’s 26 starts with a set spread.
- The Braves have a 14-6 record in Fried’s 20 starts this season when they were the moneyline favorite.
- Fried’s team has compiled an 18-8 record over his 26 starts.
- Fried’s starts went over the run total 12 times in 26 games with a set total this season.
Projected starter: George Kirby
- When Kirby starts, his team is 10-10-0 against the spread this season.
- When he starts a game and his team is the underdog on the moneyline, they have a record of 2-4.
- Kirby’s team has won 13 of his 20 starts this season.
- In Kirby’s 20 starts with a total, the teams have hit the over 12 times.
Braves Batting Leaders
- Austin Riley leads the Braves with 35 home runs while putting up a team-best batting average of .284.
- Among all hitters in MLB play, Riley’s home run total ranks third and his RBI tally ranks ninth.
- Matt Olson’s 90 runs batted in lead his team.
- Olson ranks 13th in home runs and seventh in RBI this year.
- Dansby Swanson paces the Braves with a team-best batting average of .284.
- Swanson has hit safely in three games in a row. During his last five outings he is batting .250 with a double, two home runs, three walks and four RBI.
- Michael Harris II has 24 doubles, two triples, 16 home runs and 16 walks while hitting .312.
- Harris II takes a 15-game hitting streak into this game. In his last 10 games he is hitting .487 with four doubles, three home runs, a walk and seven RBI.
Mariners Batting Leaders
- Julio Rodriguez is batting .269 with 23 home runs and 67 RBI for Seattle this season.
- In all of Major League Baseball, Rodriguez is 35th in homers and 45th in RBI.
- Rodriguez has hit safely in two straight games. In his last five games he is batting .421 with a double, a home run, four walks and two RBI.
- Ty France is batting .278 to lead Seattle, while adding 18 homers and 71 runs batted in this season.
- France is 60th in home runs and 38th in RBI among all hitters in the big leagues.
- France takes a three-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last five outings he is batting .182 with three doubles and two RBI.
- Eugenio Suarez leads Seattle in home runs with 27 and runs batted in with 79.
- J.P. Crawford has collected 115 hits this season and has an OBP of .335. He’s slugging .350 on the year.
- Crawford heads into this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .278 with a double, a home run, two walks and three RBI.
Where To Watch Braves vs. Mariners
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.