The Atlanta Braves (86-51) aim to add on to their seven-game winning streak when they face the Seattle Mariners (77-60) on Friday at 9:40 PM ET, at T-Mobile Park.
The Mariners are a tight favorite (-115 on the moneyline) when they play the Braves (-105). The starting pitchers are Robbie Ray (12-8) for the Seattle Mariners, and Charlie Morton (7-5) for the Atlanta Braves. The game’s total is set at 6.5.
Mariners vs. Braves Predictions
Mariners vs. Braves Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Mariners vs. Braves Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Seattle has an 8-1 record across the nine games it was a moneyline favorite in its last 10 matchups.
- In their last 10 matchups, the Mariners and their opponents combined to hit the over on the total three times (all 10 games had set totals).
- Seattle has a 9-1-0 record against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Over the past 10 games, Atlanta has been the underdog just once and lost that contest.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Braves and their opponents are 6-4-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- Atlanta is 4-6-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Mariners vs. Braves Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Robbie Ray
- The Mariners have gone 15-12-0 ATS in Ray’s 27 starts with a set spread.
- The Mariners are 11-4 in Ray’s 15 starts this season with Seattle as the moneyline favorite.
- Ray’s team has won 17 of his 27 starts.
- Ray’s starts with a set total this season have hit the over in 13 of 27 games.
Projected starter: Charlie Morton
- Morton and his team have a record of 10-16-0 against the spread when he starts.
- His team has won 33.3% of his starts when they are underdogs on the moneyline (1-2).
- Morton’s team has a 14-12 record in his starts this season.
- In games Morton has started this season, the teams are 19-6-1 at hitting the over.
Mariners Batting Leaders
- Julio Rodriguez is hitting .268 with 21 doubles, three triples, 23 home runs and 36 walks.
- Rodriguez ranks 34th in homers and 44th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Ty France is hitting .278 to pace his team.
- France ranks 58th in home runs and 36th in RBI among MLB hitters this season.
- France enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .174 with two doubles, a home run and three RBI.
- Eugenio Suarez leads the Mariners with 27 home runs and 79 runs batted in.
- Suarez enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .278 with a double, two home runs, two walks and three RBI.
- J.P. Crawford is batting .253 with 22 doubles, two triples, five home runs and 52 walks.
Braves Batting Leaders
- Austin Riley is batting .285 this season with 35 home runs, both lead Atlanta hitters.
- Among all hitters in the majors, Riley’s home run total is third, and his RBI total is ninth.
- Matt Olson is a key run producer for Atlanta with a .244 average, 28 homers and 90 RBI.
- Olson currently is 13th in homers and sixth in RBI in the major leagues.
- Dansby Swanson has collected 153 base hits, an OBP of .340 and a slugging percentage of .444 this season.
- Swanson has hit safely in two straight games. During his last five outings he is hitting .238 with a double, a home run, two walks and two RBI.
- Michael Harris II has 100 hits and an OBP of .352 to go with a slugging percentage of .533 this season.
- Harris II has safely hit in 14 straight games. In his last 10 outings he is hitting .462 with three doubles, two home runs, a walk and seven RBI.
Where To Watch Mariners vs. Braves
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.