The Oklahoma Sooners (1-0) face the Kent State Golden Flashes (0-1) on Saturday, September 10, 2022 at Gaylord Family Oklahoma Memorial Stadium. The Sooners are heavy favorites in this one, with the line posted at 32 points. The over/under is 70 in the contest.
Oklahoma vs. Kent State Predictions
Oklahoma vs. Kent State Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Oklahoma vs. Kent State Betting Trends
- Oklahoma has covered the spread one time this season (1-0-0).
- Oklahoma has been the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game they won.
- Oklahoma has yet to play as a moneyline favorite of or shorter.
- Kent State has not covered the spread yet this year (0-1-0).
- All Kent State games have gone over the total this season.
- Kent State lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- Kent State has played as an underdog of or more once this season and lost that game.
Oklahoma vs. Kent State: Over/Under Trends
- The Sooners average 45 points per game against the Golden Flashes’ 20, totaling five points under the game’s total of 70.
- This matchup’s over/under is 12 fewer points than the 58 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2022.
- This season the average total for Sooners games is 58 points, 12 fewer than the over/under of 70 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 8.5 points more than the average over/under in Golden Flashes’ games this season (61.5 points).
Oklahoma Players to Watch
- Eric Gray has carried the ball 16 times for a team-high 102 yards (102 per game) this year. He’s also tacked on two catches for 33 yards (33 per game).
- This season Marcus Major has taken seven carries for 54 yards (54 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Marvin Mims’ 81 receiving yards (81 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s registered three receptions.
- Brayden Willis has put up a 40-yard season so far (40 receiving yards per game) with two touchdowns, hauling in three passes.
- Theo Wease’s three grabs have turned into 37 yards (37 ypg).
Kent State Players to Watch
- This season Marquez Cooper has rushed for 36 yards (36 per game) on 11 carries with one touchdown.
- Dante Cephas’ 105 receiving yards (105 yards per game) lead the team. He has six receptions.
- Devontez Walker has collected 56 receiving yards (56 yards per game) and one touchdown, reeling in four passes this year.
- Kris Leach’s one catch is good enough for 13 yards (13 ypg).
Where To Watch Oklahoma vs. Kent State
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.