The Boise State Broncos (0-1) will meet their MWC-rival, the New Mexico Lobos (1-0) in a matchup on Friday, September 9, 2022 at University Stadium (NM). The Lobos will need a complete game to pull off an upset, they are currently 16.5-point underdogs. An over/under of 46.5 points has been set for the outing.
Boise State vs. New Mexico Predictions
Boise State vs. New Mexico Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Boise State vs. New Mexico Betting Trends
- Boise State has not won a game against the spread this season (0-1-0).
- Boise State is the moneyline favorite in its first game this season.
- Boise State has not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -923 or shorter.
- New Mexico has covered the spread once in one game with a set spread.
- New Mexico games have yet to go over the total once this year.
- New Mexico will play as the underdog for the first time this season.
- New Mexico has not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +592.
Boise State vs. New Mexico: Over/Under Trends
- The Broncos average 17.0 points per game against the Lobos’ 41.0, amounting to 11.5 points over the matchup’s over/under of 46.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 34 points per game, 12.5 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Broncos games is 55.5 points, 9.0 more than the over/under of 46.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 4.0 points more than the average over/under in Lobos’ games this season (42.5 points).
Boise State Players to Watch
- This season Ashton Jeanty has piled up four carries for 16 yards (16.0 per game), while also catching six passes for 52 yards (52.0 per game).
- Stefan Cobbs has grabbed four passes for 39 yards (39.0 yards per game) this year.
- George Holani’s three grabs are good enough for 35 yards (35.0 ypg).
New Mexico Players to Watch
- The team’s top rusher, Sherod White, has carried the ball 13 times for 58 yards (58.0 per game), with two touchdowns this year. He’s also caught two passes for 25 yards (25.0 per game).
- This season Luke Wysong has rushed for 43 yards (43.0 per game) on six carries with one touchdown, while also hauling in 51 yards (51.0 per game) on three catches and one touchdown.
- Geordon Porter’s 54 receiving yards (54.0 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s collected five receptions and one touchdown.
- Christian Washington’s one catch this season have resulted in 27 yards (27.0 ypg).
Where To Watch Boise State vs. New Mexico
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.