A pair of MAC teams square off when the Western Michigan Broncos (0-1) and the Ball State Cardinals (0-1) clash on Saturday, September 10, 2022 at Scheumann Stadium. The Broncos are favored by 6.5 points. The over/under is set at 55.5 in the contest.
Western Michigan vs. Ball State Predictions
Western Michigan vs. Ball State Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Western Michigan vs. Ball State Betting Trends
- Western Michigan has not covered the spread yet this season (0-1-0).
- Western Michigan is the moneyline favorite in its first game this season.
- Western Michigan has never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -247 or shorter.
- Ball State has not covered the spread yet this season (0-1-0).
- Ball State has yet to cover a spread (0-1) when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- This year, Ball State games have hit the over just once.
- Ball State lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- Ball State has played as an underdog of +198 or more once this season and lost that game.
Western Michigan vs. Ball State: Over/Under Trends
- Together, the two teams combine for 23 points per game, 32.5 points fewer than the over/under of 55.5 for this game.
- The 94 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 38.5 more than the 55.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season the average total for Broncos games is 54.5 points, one fewer than the over/under of 55.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 11 points separates the average total points bet in Cardinals’ games (66.5 points) and this matchup’s over/under (55.5 points).
Western Michigan Players to Watch
- The team’s top rusher, Sean Tyler, has carried the ball 13 times for 68 yards (68 per game), with one touchdown this year.
- Jehlani Galloway’s 70 receiving yards (70 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s collected four receptions.
- Corey Crooms has caught five passes for 41 yards (41 yards per game) this year.
- Blake Bosma’s five receptions have netted him 35 yards (35 ypg).
Ball State Players to Watch
- Carson Steele’s team-high 27 rushing yards (27 per game) have come on 11 carries this year.
- This season Vaughn Pemberton has rushed for 21 yards (21 per game) on four carries.
- Jayshon Jackson’s 65 receiving yards (65 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s totaled five receptions.
- Yo’Heinz Tyler has collected 62 receiving yards (62 yards per game), hauling in five passes this year.
- Amir Abdur-Rahman’s five receptions have netted him 42 yards (42 ypg).
Where To Watch Western Michigan vs. Ball State
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.