The West Virginia Mountaineers (0-1) will face off against their Big 12-rival, the Kansas Jayhawks (1-0) in a matchup on Saturday, September 10, 2022 at Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium. The Mountaineers are notable favorites in this one, with the spread posted at 13 points.
West Virginia vs. Kansas Predictions
West Virginia vs. Kansas Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
West Virginia vs. Kansas Betting Trends
- West Virginia is a perfect 1-0-0 against the spread this season.
- Games involving West Virginia have hit the over once this season.
- West Virginia has not been the moneyline favorite yet this season.
- West Virginia has yet to play a game with moneyline odds of -625 or shorter.
- Kansas has gone 1-0-0 against the spread this year.
- Games involving Kansas has hit the over once this year.
- Kansas will play as the underdog for the first time this season.
- Kansas has not been a bigger underdog this season than the +425 moneyline set for this game.
West Virginia vs. Kansas: Over/Under Trends
West Virginia Players to Watch
- The team’s top rusher, CJ Donaldson, has carried the ball seven times for 125 yards (125 per game), with one touchdown this year.
- This season Tony Mathis has rushed for 71 yards (71 per game) on 16 carries.
- Bryce Ford-Wheaton’s 97 receiving yards (97 yards per game) lead the team. He has nine receptions with two touchdowns.
- Sam James has racked up 50 receiving yards (50 yards per game), reeling in five passes this year.
- Mike O’Laughlin’s one catch is good enough for 32 yards (32 ypg).
Kansas Players to Watch
- Devin Neal has carried the ball four times for a team-high 108 yards (108 per game), with two touchdowns this year.
- This season Sevion Morrison has racked up eight carries for 70 yards (70 per game) and one touchdown.
- Quentin Skinner’s team-leading 56 receiving yards (56 yards per game) have come on one catch.
- Lawrence Arnold has hauled in four passes for 56 yards (56 yards per game) this year.
- Luke Grimm’s two receptions have netted him 27 yards (27 ypg).
Where To Watch West Virginia vs. Kansas
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.