The New Mexico State Aggies (0-2) will look to upset the UTEP Miners (0-2) on Saturday, September 10, 2022 at the Sun Bowl Stadium. The Miners are considerable favorites in this one, with the spread posted at 13.5 points. An over/under of 46 points has been set for the contest.
UTEP vs. New Mexico State Predictions
UTEP vs. New Mexico State Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
UTEP vs. New Mexico State Betting Trends
- UTEP is winless against the spread this season (0-2-0).
- UTEP is playing as the moneyline favorite in its first game this season.
- UTEP has yet to play a game with moneyline odds of -636 or shorter.
- New Mexico State has not won a game against the spread this year (0-2-0).
- New Mexico State has yet to cover a spread when playing as at least 13.5-point underdogs (0-1).
- This year, not one New Mexico State’s games have hit the over.
- New Mexico State has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- New Mexico State has played as an underdog of +447 or more once this season and lost that game.
UTEP vs. New Mexico State: Over/Under Trends
- The point total for the contest of 46 is 27 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Miners (13 points per game) and the Aggies (6 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 68.5 points per game, 22.5 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Miners have seen a 55.3 average over/under in their games this season, 9.3 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 4.3 points fewer than the average over/under in Aggies’ games this season (50.3 points).
UTEP Players to Watch
- Gavin Hardison has thrown for 537 yards (268.5 ypg) to lead UTEP, completing 52.2% of his passes and recording one touchdown pass this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Ronald Awatt, has carried the ball 22 times for 75 yards (37.5 per game), with one touchdown this year.
- This season Deion Hankins has rushed for 42 yards (21 per game) on 14 carries.
- Tyrin Smith’s team-high 198 receiving yards (99 yards per game) have come on 15 receptions with one touchdown.
- Reynaldo Flores has reeled in 15 passes for 198 yards (99 yards per game) this year.
- Kelly Akharaiyi’s seven catches are good enough for 65 yards (32.5 ypg).
New Mexico State Players to Watch
- The team’s top rusher, Diego Pavia, has carried the ball eight times for 50 yards (25 per game) this year.
- This season Jamoni Jones has rushed for 37 yards (18.5 per game) on 17 carries.
- Justice Powers’ team-leading 108 receiving yards (54 yards per game) have come on three receptions.
- Jordin Parker has put together a 59-yard season so far (29.5 receiving yards per game), reeling in four passes.
- Kordell David’s seven grabs have netted him 56 yards (28 ypg) and one touchdown.
Where To Watch UTEP vs. New Mexico State
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.