The UCF Knights (1-0) square off against the Louisville Cardinals (0-0) on Friday, September 9, 2022 at FBC Mortgage Stadium. The Knights are listed as favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 6.5 points. An over/under of 61.5 points has been set for the outing.
UCF vs. Louisville Predictions
UCF vs. Louisville Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
UCF vs. Louisville Betting Trends
- UCF covered the spread five times in 13 games last year.
- The Knights went 3-6 as 6.5-point favorites or more last season.
- Out of 13 UCF games last season, seven went over the total.
- UCF won 77.8% of the games last season when it was favored on the moneyline (7-2).
- UCF had a 4-1 record last year (winning 71.4% of its games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -244 or shorter.
- Louisville posted a 6-6-0 record against the spread last year.
- Louisville had two wins ATS (2-1) as a 6.5-point underdog or more last season.
- There were six Louisville games (out of 12) that went over the total last season.
- Louisville was an underdog five times last season and won once.
- Last season, Louisville won two of its four games when it was the underdog by at least +193 on the moneyline.
UCF vs. Louisville: Over/Under Trends
- UCF and its opponent topped the 61.5-point mark times last season.
- Louisville games had over 61.5 points times last season.
- The Knights and Cardinals combined to average 63.5 points per contest last season, which is two more than the total for this game.
- The over/under for this game is set at 61.5 points, 9.7 points higher than the two teams’ opponents scoring average from last season.
- The over/under in this game is 61.5 points, one higher than the average total in Knights games last season.
- Games involving the Cardinals last year averaged 59.4 points per game, a 2.1-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
UCF Players to Watch
- This season Isaiah Bowser has collected 83 yards (83 per game) on 23 attempts with two touchdowns, while also grabbing three passes for 26 yards (26 per game).
- Javon Baker’s team-high 84 receiving yards (84 yards per game) have come on five receptions with one touchdown.
- Kemore Gamble has caught three passes for 82 yards (82 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Ryan O’Keefe has hauled in three receptions for 48 yards (48 ypg) this season.
Louisville Players to Watch
- Micale Cunningham completed 62% of his passes to throw for 2,940 and 19 touchdowns last season. Cunningham also contributed on the ground, collecting 20 touchdowns on 79.3 yards per game.
- Last season Jalen Mitchell rushed for 55.5 yards per game. He also scored five touchdowns.
- Marshon Ford piled up 550 receiving yards and two touchdowns over the course of 2021.
- Tyler Harrell hauled in six touchdowns and had 523 receiving yards (40.2 ypg) in 2021.
- Ahmari Huggins-Bruce averaged 34.1 receiving yards per game a season ago.
Where To Watch UCF vs. Louisville
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.