The Northern Illinois Huskies (1-0) will look to upset the Tulsa Golden Hurricane (0-1) on Saturday, September 10, 2022 at Skelly Field at H.A. Chapman Stadium. The Golden Hurricane are listed as favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 5.5 points. The over/under is set at 57 in the contest.
Tulsa vs. Northern Illinois Predictions
Tulsa vs. Northern Illinois Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Tulsa vs. Northern Illinois Betting Trends
- Tulsa has not covered the spread in a matchup this season (0-1-0).
- The Golden Hurricane have not covered the spread when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites (0-1).
- This season, Tulsa’s games have hit the over once.
- Tulsa has been listed as the moneyline favorite only one other time so far this season, a game they lost.
- Tulsa has played as a moneyline favorite of -223 or shorter in only one game this season, which it lost.
- Northern Illinois has not covered the spread in any matchup this year (0-1-0).
- All Northern Illinois games have gone over the total this season.
- This is the first time Northern Illinois will play as an underdog this season.
- Northern Illinois has not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +181 odds on them winning this game.
Tulsa vs. Northern Illinois: Over/Under Trends
- Together, the two teams combine for 71 points per game, 14.0 points more than the over/under of 57 for this matchup.
- This matchup’s point total is 10.0 fewer points than the 67 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2022.
- This season the average total for Golden Hurricane games is 46.5 points, 10.5 fewer than the over/under of 57 points for this contest.
- Huskies games have an over/under of 55.5 points this season, 1.5 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Tulsa Players to Watch
- Davis Brin has thrown for 460 yards (460.0 ypg) to lead Tulsa, completing 57.7% of his passes and recording three touchdown passes this season.
- Steven Anderson’s team-high 40 rushing yards (40.0 per game) have come on 10 carries, with one touchdown this year.
- This season Jordan Ford has collected 26 yards (26.0 per game) on seven carries.
- Keylon Stokes’ team-leading 169 receiving yards (169.0 yards per game) have come on 11 receptions with one touchdown.
- Malachai Jones has put together a 103-yard season so far (103.0 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown, hauling in six passes.
- JuanCarlos Santana has hauled in seven grabs for 102 yards (102.0 ypg) and one touchdown this season.
Northern Illinois Players to Watch
- The team’s top rusher, Harrison Waylee, has carried the ball 14 times for 83 yards (83.0 per game), with one touchdown this year.
- This season Antario Brown has rushed for 70 yards (70.0 per game) on 13 carries with one touchdown.
- Shemar Thornton’s 81 receiving yards (81.0 yards per game) lead the team. He has six receptions.
- Cole Tucker has caught four passes for 67 yards (67.0 yards per game) this year.
- Liam Soraghan’s one catch is good enough for 13 yards (13.0 ypg) and one touchdown.
Where To Watch Tulsa vs. Northern Illinois
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.