The Toledo Rockets (1-0) square off against the UMass Minutemen (0-0) on Saturday, September 10, 2022 at the The Glass Bowl. The Rockets are undoubtedly the favorites in this one, with the line sitting at 30.5 points. The over/under for the contest is 53.5 points.
Toledo vs. UMass Predictions
Toledo vs. UMass Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Toledo vs. UMass Betting Trends
- Toledo was 7-5-0 against the spread last year.
- The Rockets didn’t have a win ATS (0-1) as a 30.5-point favorite or more last year.
- Out of 13 Toledo games last year, six hit the over.
- Toledo went 5-5 in games it was favored on the moneyline last season (winning 50% of those games).
- Toledo never played a game last season with moneyline odds of or shorter.
- UMass beat the spread four times in 12 games last season.
- As 30.5-point underdogs or more, UMass had two wins ATS (2-4) last season.
- In 12 UMass games last season, seven of them went over the total.
- UMass won one of the six games it played as underdogs last season.
- UMass was 1-3 last season when entering a game as the underdog by or more on the moneyline.
Toledo vs. UMass: Over/Under Trends
- Toledo games finished with more than 53.5 points times last year.
- There were UMass games last season with more than 53.5 points scored.
- Last season, the two teams combined to average 3.8 points per game fewer than the total for this matchup (53.5).
- These two teams allowed a combined 64.9 points per game a year ago, 11.4 higher than the total for this matchup.
- The point total average in Rockets games last year was 54.6, 1.1 more points than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average total for Minutemen games last season was 57.8 points, 4.3 more than this game’s over/under.
Toledo Players to Watch
- This season Peny Boone has rushed for 56 yards (56.0 per game) on 13 carries.
- Jamal Turner’s 87 receiving yards (87.0 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s totaled three receptions and one touchdown.
- Jerjuan Newton has collected 54 receiving yards (54.0 yards per game) and one touchdown, hauling in four passes this year.
- DeMeer Blankumsee’s seven grabs have netted him 29 yards (29.0 ypg).
UMass Players to Watch
- Brady Olson averaged 96.1 passing yards per outing and completed eight touchdowns last season.
- Ellis Merriweather racked up five rushing touchdowns on 94.7 yards per game last season.
- Garrett Dzuro rushed for 139 yards last season.
- Rico Arnold averaged 38.4 yards on 2.2 receptions per game and compiled three receiving touchdowns in 2021.
- Tray Pettway caught 17 passes last season on his way to 220 yards.
- Eric Collins played his way to one receiving touchdown and 191 receiving yards (15.9 ypg) last season.
Where To Watch Toledo vs. UMass
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.