The Appalachian State Mountaineers (0-1) will look to upset the Texas A&M Aggies (1-0) on Saturday, September 10, 2022 at Kyle Field. The Aggies are heavy favorites in this one, with the spread posted at 17 points. The over/under is 54 in the outing.
Texas A&M vs. Appalachian State Predictions
Texas A&M vs. Appalachian State Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Texas A&M vs. Appalachian State Betting Trends
- Texas A&M is winless against the spread this season (0-1-0).
- The Aggies are winless against the spread when they are 17-point favorites or more (0-1).
- Texas A&M has been the moneyline favorite only one other time so far this season, a game they won.
- Texas A&M has played as a moneyline favorite of -964 or shorter in just one game this season, which it won.
- Appalachian State is winless against the spread this year (0-1-0).
- Games involving Appalachian State has hit the over once this year.
- This is the first time Appalachian State will play as an underdog this season.
- Appalachian State has not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +608 odds on them winning this game.
Texas A&M vs. Appalachian State: Over/Under Trends
- The total for the contest of 54 is 38.0 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Aggies (31.0 points per game) and the Mountaineers (61.0 points per game).
- The 63 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 9.0 more than the 54 over/under in this contest.
- The Aggies have seen a 53.5 average over/under in their games this season, 0.5 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- Mountaineers’ games have a total points bet of 55.5 points this season, 1.5 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Texas A&M Players to Watch
- Devon Achane’s team-high 42 rushing yards (42.0 per game) have come on 18 carries, with one touchdown this year.
- Ainias Smith’s team-leading 164 receiving yards (164.0 yards per game) have come on six receptions with two touchdowns.
- Yulkeith Brown has grabbed two passes for 68 yards (68.0 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Evan Stewart has hauled in five catches for 57 yards (57.0 ypg) this season.
Appalachian State Players to Watch
- Nate Noel has carried the ball 14 times for a team-high 116 yards (116.0 per game), with two touchdowns this year. He’s also tacked on two catches for 17 yards (17.0 per game).
- This season Camerun Peoples has piled up 65 yards (65.0 per game) on 13 attempts with one touchdown.
- DaShaun Davis’ 72 receiving yards (72.0 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s totaled six receptions and one touchdown.
- Christan Horn has collected 59 receiving yards (59.0 yards per game) and one touchdown, reeling in three passes this year.
- Kaedin Robinson’s two grabs this season have resulted in 48 yards (48.0 ypg) and one touchdown.
Where To Watch Texas A&M vs. Appalachian State
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.